Arrived from Oregon

LBR

LBR
Apr 9, 2009
Oregon
Found my way over here - great site, need to snope around when I have a little more time - lot of familiar handles...Hi all.....LBR

LBR

LBR
Apr 9, 2009
Oregon
Thanx CF....love the turbo tax @ your avatar BTW.....seen your kicking the stock Rhino parts out the door, I'll be doing the same one of these days.......come up to Dunefest - should take you only an couple of hours pulling turbo tax behind your new turbo toy:D......LBR

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Thanx CF....love the turbo tax @ your avatar BTW.....seen your kicking the stock Rhino parts out the door, I'll be doing the same one of these days.......come up to Dunefest - should take you only an couple of hours pulling turbo tax behind your new turbo toy:D......LBR
When is Dune fest?...I bought another Rhino and striped off all the stuff not needed for the new build and I don't want to be tripping over the parts..Couple of hours????????????? Watcha been smoken WILLIS..hahahahaah more like 6 or 7 hours

LBR

LBR
Apr 9, 2009
Oregon
Thanx Kingck5!!! - hope I fit in here as well - I'm not the negative, radical flamin' type and enjoy crusin' thru life with a heavy right foot......this site's great BTW!.....LBR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000