ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. APRIL 7TH

Todd C

Jun 12, 2011
Rich,

I'm embarrassed but I stole your D-ring from when we were moving those rocks. I'll get it back to you sometime. :rolleyes:

It was a great day of riding and trail maintenance.

Todd C

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich,

I'm embarrassed but I stole your D-ring from when we were moving those rocks. I'll get it back to you sometime. :rolleyes:

It was a great day of riding and trail maintenance.

Todd C
No problem at all Todd and thanks for all your input and hard work to day.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We like to thank every one that came out to help with the trail work , you guys did a '' GREAT JOB '' !!!!!

Look at the team work clearing a little bit of a slide blocking the side of the trail .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We also did some badly needed fence repair , we had one sledge hammer and it was being used , so Grumpy just said heck give me a rock I'll getter done !

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here's a low spot on the trail were the stream comes threw and it just keeps getting deeper and wider with the traffic going to the side or splashing the mudd out so we just did a little draining on one side and a little damming on the up side so the water would puddle up off the trail .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here are some drainage ditches , but when your on the yrail you dont see them . So we put a rocker boarder so one will see and not end up in the ditch .

Winching time

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
These 2 riders are in the OHV patrol who ride the trails as volunteers for the SBNF . One can become a volunteer and ride a bike, quad , jeep or your UTV .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000