ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL JAN.SUNDAY,27

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Just a reminder we should be back to the trucks between 2-3pm pending any trail problems that might happen . The group normally bring lunch, snacks and drinks to have on the trail .

One might dress for cooler weather with chances of rain . The weather reports can change or some time's just not be right in the first place .

Looking forward to seeing every one .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Any one coming out have a open seat , I think we have it handled but just trying to make thing go smoothhhhhhhhhhhh .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We would like to thank every one that came out to give a hand . The weather held up with a 40F cloudy day , which wasn't that bad when there wasn't a breeze. This trip we worked on water drainage of the trail , by cleaning and rebuilding the trail drains .

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Great job folks! Rich I promise to make the next one. My wife is down with pneumonia and Chris just got over being sick. I had to stay close to home and be Dr. Dan.

Next ride for sure!!!

Dan ...
:)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Great job folks! Rich I promise to make the next one. My wife is down with pneumonia and Chris just got over being sick. I had to stay close to home and be Dr. Dan.

Next ride for sure!!!

Dan ...
:)
Dan Hope your family gets better soon and yes will see ya on the next one or the one after that , hope to see you at the meeting next month .
I had a late start that day, we ended up passing each other when you were headed back. Next time Gadget, next time!
If your the group I'm thinking of you really got a late start , Were did you end up riding to ?

GREAT WORK GUYS!!!
I hate missing these.....
We missed you Dave but we were thinking of you and yours .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
The next scheduled quarterly Adopt-a-Trail meeting is Wednesday, February 20, 2013. The meeting will be from 6 PM (Dinner ) 7 PM-9 PM (Meeting time).
Meeting is free - Dinner not provided with meeting .

The meeting will be held at Corona Sizzler.
1461 Rimpau Ave Corona, CA 92879
(909) 272-8255

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000