ASA Buckshot Buggy Giveaway! GET IN ON IT!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The American Sand Association is an all volunteer-run organization that relies on memberships, business sponsors, and donations to effectively fight the current Land Use issues.

One of the most successful programs implemented by the ASA to help raise funds, which are used primarily for Biological Studies, Attorney Fees, and other administrative costs, are the annual Buggy Giveaways which happen each year at the Sand Sports Super Show.

In order for these ASA Buggy Giveaways to be as successful as possible, and raise the maximum amount of revenue, The American Sand Association relies on help from publications and media outlets such as yours to educate off-road enthusiasts about the latest vehicle that is being offered through this opportunity drawing.

This year, the ASA Giveaway buggy is a custom built Monster Energy X-5 Sand Car from Buckshot Racing.

The giveaway will be held on September 18, 2011.

More information and to enter can be found here:

American Sand Association

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i was thinking at the SSSS about the last drawing for the Banning car.

if the value was estimated around 150k and you had to pay taxes on that to take ownership wat you you pay? then if you came up with the money how much could you fire sale it for, 60k? would you come out ahead?

sure it would be cool to own a nice big high dollar car but would it be worth it once you had to cough up the dough and take ownership?

yes i know its a great donation generator for the ASA but is it really good for the winner???

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
Good point on looking at it from the winner's side. I was also thinking about the amount of tickets they sold for something like this. Winning becomes almost astronomical given the amount of tickets they sell over such a long period of time. At least with the scratch off lottery tickets you know if you won or not in a matter of minutes.:D

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
If you won I dont see how you wouldnt come out ahead on that deal.If anybody wins and doesnt want it I will take it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000