Axcel Sports -Race Suits, Protective Gear and Team Merchandising Manufacturer

The Dirt Series

Race Director
Apr 12, 2012
SoCal
www.facebook.com
Hello to all,

Steve with the Dirt Series here,
Please take a look in to Axcel Sports. I continue to add to my resources and business relationships. As the new Director of Business Development i will be focusing on driving Axcel Sports race suits and team merchandising to a whole new level as well as Pro and Amateur sponsorship support. Axcel Sports is a manufacturer of motorsport apparel and accessories. We produce everything from driver suits, shoes and gloves, to all of your teams apparel needs. I can send over PDF brochures upon request but feel free to Click the link below to get a better feel of what i handle.

https://www.facebook.com/AxcelSports

Axcel Sports is a manufacturer of motorsports and extreme sports protective race wear and accessories. Some of the products we produce are as follows:
Description
MOTORSPORTS (all) RACING
- Custom Drivers Suits
- Off the Rack Drivers Suits
- Fireproof Under Garments
- Gloves
- Shoes

MOTORCYCLE RACING
- One Piece Rider Leathers
- Gloves
- Boots
- Motocross Pants
- Chest Protectors

RETAIL MERCHANDISE
- Complete Team Apparel Lines
- Team Retail Merchandising Lines
- Race Track Merchandising Lines
- Individual Driver/ Rider Fan Merchandise

Whether off the rack or custom designed, retail apparel or team merchandising, i am capable of handling anything you or your team may need.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime. If you are interested in becoming a dealer please let me know. Send a new email with subject line "Dealer Inquiry". All sponsorship requests may be addressed to me also with subject line "Sponsorship Request"

Thank you again and i look forward to working with you.

Steve "Khaos" Miller
[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000