Bare with us WORCS Havasu Racers on Coverage.... Terrible Accident

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey guys,

First, sorry we couldn't be out there with you guys this weekend to throw down the coverage ourselves as we always like to do. Its tough to be in 3 places at once, we do our best and I think you all know that we usually get it done for you.

The purpose of this post is to let you know, photos are coming, the reason we are a little slow is NOT because we are focused on just the Mint coverage but because of a terrible accident that occurred to Josh Fredrick on his quad during the Havasu round.

Our photographer for the race, Harlan Foley of ATVRiders.com is VERY Close to Josh and Josh has sustained a very serious injury to his back. I won't go to far into details, not sure on the public info or not but just bare with us as Harlan and especially Josh's family and friends remain close to him at the moment. As soon as Harlan can we will receive race images and have a full photo and results post up for you guys!

Please keep Josh in your prayers, we don't know him personally but we do know he is one bad ass racer.

Thanks for understanding.

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Hey guys,

First, sorry we couldn't be out there with you guys this weekend to throw down the coverage ourselves as we always like to do. Its tough to be in 3 places at once, we do our best and I think you all know that we usually get it done for you.

The purpose of this post is to let you know, photos are coming, the reason we are a little slow is NOT because we are focused on just the Mint coverage but because of a terrible accident that occurred to Josh Fredrick on his quad during the Havasu round.

Our photographer for the race, Harlan Foley of ATVRiders.com is VERY Close to Josh and Josh has sustained a very serious injury to his back. I won't go to far into details, not sure on the public info or not but just bare with us as Harlan and especially Josh's family and friends remain close to him at the moment. As soon as Harlan can we will receive race images and have a full photo and results post up for you guys!

Please keep Josh in your prayers, we don't know him personally but we do know he is one bad ass racer.

Thanks for understanding.
Definitely have Josh and his family in our prayers.

Since coming over to the Worcs series Josh has always been a tough competitor and a really good guy.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I hope he comes thru as best as possible, thoughts with his family. Looking forward to photo's as well.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Prayers go out for a speedy and full recovery...hate hearing about fellow offroaders and riders getting hurt

KenBenson#999

Nov 21, 2011
Queen Creek AZ
We are very sad to hear this...Something all racers fear and are terribly sad to see happen. Our thoughts and prayers go out from my family and team DragonFire. Hang in there and we wish you the best Josh.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Thoughts are prayers to Josh's family!! Jason and I know Josh from racing WORCS in our quad racing days. Josh has always been a tough competitor, and a quiet, nice guy. Great rider! I know the whole series is probably reeling over this, and I sincerely hope Josh heals up in the very best way possible!!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I am so sorry to hear this. Josh is a GREAT guy! I hope he is ok and recovers quickly. Josh...thinking of you amigo!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
This sucks. Josh is one hell of a great guys, he was the last person I said goodby to yesterday when I left. Our thoughts and prayers are sent out for a speedy recovery!

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Prayers for Josh and his family. Praying for complete healing and recovery from his injuries.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I am lucky enough to say I do know Josh and enjoyed seeing and talking to him at each WORCS race I traveled to. Such a nice guy and very talented racer. Not many people very often race at the top level as long as he has. Thinking of him and his family. Good to see support here on the site.

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Thoughts are prayers to Josh's family!! Jason and I know Josh from racing WORCS in our quad racing days. Josh has always been a tough competitor, and a quiet, nice guy. Great rider! I know the whole series is probably reeling over this, and I sincerely hope Josh heals up in the very best way possible!!
/\ Ditto, knew him a little from the quad days. I remember a Worcs race a few years back where he rode so hard he was able to come from a 29th to 1st after a bad wreck, still one of the most amazing feats of will I've ever seen.

He is in the thoughts and prayers of my whole family!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000