Behind the scenes at the Grand Canyon RZR Tour Shoot w/ Mad Media & UTVUG

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I wanted to give you guys a look at what we are up to this week. Yesterday we headed to Mesquite, NV with Wally World Adventures, a full Mad Media crew, Bill and Blake from Jagged X, and Jon Crowdog Crowley with UTVGuide. Our goal was to take one of Wally's epic adventure tour rides to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Our hosts are the amazing Heaton family of Bar 10 Ranch. The purpose of the trip is to film our trail segment of the Polaris RZR Tour which we will air soon.

Today we made it to Bar 10 and te ride was epic as always. This is my 2nd trip here with Wally but this was te first time doing it in an XP900 and wow, what a difference. We hauled butt all day and shot some cool stuff. Anyway, here some pics. We have wifi here so I will try to update.

Charlene

UTVWeekly / Bower Motorsports Media - UTVUndergrou
Feb 18, 2011
Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the Mad Media creation!!! :D

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I was just at the Grand Canyon this last weekend and came home Tuesday. It was cold! Both Williams and the South rim of the Canyon were in the mid 40's during the day and down to 10 at night. They are expecting rain & snow in the next day or so.

Good luck and try to stay warm!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We are on our way back home. We got rained on all day but it made the adventure that much more fun. Wally World is the best trail boss one could ever ask for. He knows all the trails one could want to explore between Mesquite and the Grand Canyon. He knows how to lead and keep it fun. We rally raced yesterday for about an hour strait, most fun I have had in a while!

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
I was foaming at the mouth last time I talked to Wally World about the excursions he puts on! Maybe one day I can save my pennies up at hit a trip! Thxs for all the pics JoeyD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000