Can-Am Best doors for the Maverick?

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
Turn Key UTV, who else does this to their doors?

Destruction testing our Can-Am Off-Road Maverick Sport Doors. Our doors are strong enough to suspend the weight of the Maverick using a forklift and still function as normal after the test. Next is our cinder block challenge. With the doors open how many 8" x 8" x 16" ( 28 lbs. ) cinder blocks will the doors support and still fully function?

suicidejockey

LooseCannonUTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 13, 2009
Heber City, UT
Looks wise I'm going to say DFR. For my tastes anyways, they look more like the full, fixed doors. I haven't heard anything bad about them.
Next on my looks department would be the UTV inc doors. Also haven't heard much bad about them.

hardcharger81

Nov 30, 2014
Elk Grove CA
When I bought my Maverick, they threw in a set of Pro Armor doors that are Can Am branded and I'm less than impressed. They don't seem to fit very well, and the took some tweaking over my knee to make them latch.

6.5 out of 10.

When I finally crunch them for good I'll build my own or buy a different brand.

shane88

Nov 5, 2014
I'm a huge fan of the Dragonfire doors, fit and finish are great, easy to install and no rattles.

Andy

Maverick - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 2, 2013
Buena Park, Calif
I have TurnKey doors, and yes they are strong. They don't rattle or squeak after 2300 miles. They were not too bad on the install, but did require a little tweaking of the latch mounts to get them lined up correctly. On a scale of 1-10...I give them a 9. All in all a great product. I would buy them again.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
The Dragon fire Doors are super nice and they have the Best door latching and release Mechanism around by far. I like the High door sides and the way they flow.

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
I run utv inc doors. I think they look the best. They fit good, kind of pain to get adjusted but once you get them they are good. I'd buy them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
utv inc doors on Polaris are very nice but I haven't seen any can am ones that don't rattle and close like crap.

I haven't seen anyone else with UTV inc doors. I just took my time adjusting them a little at a time while riding and they close very easy.

dotcomdewd

May 8, 2014
I just spent $700 on the can-am doors and it's in the shop to have them install them for another $300 right now. I'm thinking I need to stop by here more often :|

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000