Best food spots, only accessible by dirt road!?

G.T.

Jan 15, 2010
Gilroy, CA
x3 on white house saloon in Randsburg...

We found a really cool little oasis last year on our Dumont trip. Check out China Ranch Date Farm near Tecopa. From camp you can ride up the wash and make your way to Furnace Creek Road.

Another destination ride out of Dumont via dirt bike or UTV is Pahrump. We ride to terrible's on the edge of town and take our annual photo in front of Sherri's on the way.

Not sure if these qualify as the "Best food spots" but they are fun to ride to.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Desert bar is awsome only open fall to spring and on the weekends but cold beer good burgers but bring your own cheese. And good music

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Duners diner in Gordon's Well is great. It can be a fun run down there from Glamis.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Also, I rode from Yuma to Fishers landing. I ate breakfast at hidden shores and then lunch at the Fishers restraunt.

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
I don't know any of these places. Someone should drop these spots on a map and share it so we can go exploring some day.

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
We spend every Thanksgiving at Alamo lake her in Az. They have a place called the Wayside inn. They have the best green chili burger and chili cheese fries around. Lot of bush pilots use the dirt runway there also. It would be a great ride from Parker or Havasu. Lots of great riding if you like to dry camp also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000