BEST RC VIDEO

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
i paid 199.00 for the truck 25.00 for charger 30.00 for a 3000 batt only one run on it so far going to get it to the tranny and put it in high gear then will see what happens

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
ya i got to run it again here in a few i think i had it on begginer mode there is three stages of programing sport,race,training i'm gonna bump her strait to race I'll let you know what happens

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
ya i got to run it again here in a few i think i had it on begginer mode there is three stages of programing sport,race,training i'm gonna bump her strait to race I'll let you know what happens
I wish we could do that with Rhinos... straight to race mode! lol

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE 700 TO 800
you may be thinking of the team associated sc8 thats nitro powered and 600 bucks the slayer is 400 but the slash is cheap and tough thats why they are so freakin popular. You can easily have 800 into a slash if you do a 8000 mah lipo battery and the charger ,brushless motor conversion with the speed control.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
OHHH WOW TO MANY DAMN RC TRUCKS COMING OUT I GET CONFUSED ........SO WHO MAKE SLASH HPI OR LOSI ECT............

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
Sweet... bring it to Mutha G!

http://www.traxxas.com/ That Summit is SICK!
i will take my savage to the dunes got paddles and ribbed fronts for it and it hauls in the dunes. Id take my slayer but nobody makes a rim and paddle combo to fit it cuz of the odd ball rim size yet, and yes i will take the slash if i pick it up but im bout to drop coin on long travel for the teryx so the slash is a maybe

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
I WISH I COULD I JUST PICKED UP MY ROCK CRAWLER I WOULD REALY GET BUSTED IF I CAME HOME WITH THIS ONE................ IM GONNA HAVE TO BRAIN STORM:D
Jus do it as i always say its easier to say im sorry honey than to ask for permission, or just buy her jewelry or something and she wont even know you got a new toy

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
i have a pretty built up mammoth st truggy with custom polished and ported 28 racing motor with tons of spare parts and rolling tool box, bump starter ect.. i'm not using it 450 if anybodys intrested got alot of $$$$'s in it and it collects dust.

Last edited:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I have a couple of Nitro savages....good times. I put them away last summer and never brokem back out. I was gonna buy the new savage xl over the summer but I could use it because the heat so I said screw it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000