Best utv for trail riding?

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
The RS1 is a neat looking car. Saw one at the dealer a few weeks ago. Looks like it could be fun to drive.

The X3 RS is a blast to drive. I love mine in the dunes when it does not randomly go into limp mode. It offers a different driving experience compared to my XP1000.

Hoping to check out the Wildcat XX. I do like the what they have done with the suspension and over all package. Just don’t think the motor will be a wow factor after driving a turbo car.

I will say the Turbo S has the nicest dash layout of the current SXSs. It looks to be well thought out and I like it is set up from the factory for 32” tires.

Lots of good options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am a huge fan of the dunes and massive HP can really be a blast and put to the ground there. I used to be hung up on it until I drove a properly setup suspension in Baja and the fun factor was amazing.

I agree on the lots of good options.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I am a huge fan of the dunes and massive HP can really be a blast and put to the ground there. I used to be hung up on it until I drove a properly setup suspension in Baja and the fun factor was amazing.

I agree on the lots of good options.
Baja is a whole other animal. Also a ton of fun to ride down there. Got my first taste last summer and it hit me. Going back this summer for more riding. The Baja trip was the best off-road adventure I have experienced. The scenery along the coast, the people, the riding, and the food.

Reactions: tatum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000