Beware TREVOR SMITH @ 747INK.must read

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Trust me when I say it takes a lot for me these days to type this much bad stuff about someone. I think my rep says it all in that I have NEVER gone off like this, I would never do this unless I was provoked and I would never do this if I was afraid for someone to hear the other side of the story. Reality is, whatever his OTHER story is, is just a LIE like everything else he says.

THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET TREVOR.... lame

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Trust me when I say it takes a lot for me these days to type this much bad stuff about someone. I think my rep says it all in that I have NEVER gone off like this, I would never do this unless I was provoked and I would never do this if I was afraid for someone to hear the other side of the story. Reality is, whatever his OTHER story is, is just a LIE like everything else he says.

THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET TREVOR.... lame
Dude - You only have like 5 rep points. What kind of credibility is that ?......:cool:

ktm265

Jan 26, 2012
Well I do find this funny, I'm not even in that area to race or witness this...Fact is he's getting his @$$ handed to him...sounds like his builds suck, his drivers can't win in cheater cars and his daughter gets the blame... If I was his daughter, I would go race for someone else. Like you said, she is getting screwed here by the bad PR, the bad machines and by her dad pushing the blame on her...

Also as a site owner, please don't feel like you're the only one going through this...There is always someone who is a lot of talk and no walk...At one point they were good, did a lot for the sport and site but something happened, someone bad mouthed their work and as a site owner we didn't cover their butt so they blame us for everything after that... I commend you for going so long before saying anything but there are times when you just have to put it out there for all to read...Good luck with this, hopefully it will blow over for you...until then, keep on posting, it's good reading for us not over there...LOL

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
The guy wanted to fight my dad and Brian after he found out i added his daughter on facebook.....weirdo.
-nolan

duner19

Jan 4, 2011
people like trevor are what mess up motorsports. this happens in nhra. the whole reason off road racing is so cool is because people usually salute others for doing good and respect them. its a fun competitive sport. lets all have fun. no excuses. just fun and race. i feel terrible for his daughter.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Trevor is back at it again. I run into at the races, he tries to be all cool, I completely blow him off.. No time for liars and tweekers. So I walk on by. No harm no foul, its clear he don't like me, so why try to be my friend??

Fast forward to today and he is on Instagram posting about my wife getting nailed by Rusty on a lawn while she is PUKING no doubt.. ahhaahhahah I mean, if it was true it wouldn't be so funny. But I guess when your wife leaves you cause you beat her then I understand why he would want to go at my own! lol

Poor guy. His sponsors are on notice. He's barking up the wrong tree.

Must be rough being alone, twacked out of your mind and your biz partners are going around your back to not work with you anymore.. I almost just feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
lol.. Poor Rusty.. Its his fault I even know Trevor so its only right he gets dragged into it.

Whats crazy is when Trevor's dad passed away, Rusty went above and beyond helping with a charity golf tourney and donating time and money. All of Trevor's family was grateful but today Trevor told Rusty that "nobody likes you, forget you ever met us" in response to Rusty reminding him all he did for his family during that time.

So sad. The only thing I can think of is he is on meth.

I refuse to just let some dude run his mouth, continues to tell me he is going to fight me, and then now drag my wife into it. #blacklist

He should be on the show the Devils Ride. Because only those guys can make a million threats and NEVER ONCE follow through!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000