All UTV's BIG Shoutout To JIM @ Cognito!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Just wanted to let everyone know about the great customer service I keep getting from Jim over at Cognito Motorsports!!!! Dropped of my shocks for service and possible tuning, not only did he have his guys make sure they would be done so I could race this weekend, he PM'd me to make sure we were on the same page for pricing and work being done. Little did he know I wasn't planning on making the race this weekend, he still made sure his end was fulfilled!!! Big thanks again to the work these guys put in and I'd recommend them in a heartbeat...side note, I didn't even buy my shocks from them :eek: They still take care of me like I did. Thanks again

May 6, 2013
Yucaipa , Ca
Yeah he is very helpful. I needed some parts and he brought them out to the Mint 400 this year so I didn't have to pay shipping. He seems to take the extra step to help their customers .

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Jim has always been a straight forward guy to deal with. I have bought a few things from Cognito in the past and will do it again with out hesitation..

FBT

Jim has always been a straight forward guy to deal with. I have bought a few things from Cognito in the past and will do it again with out hesitation..
I Agree. A few years back when I bought the LT kit for my Teryx he was incredibly patient with me, and the kit delivered exactly what he said it would.
I have started to save some $ and hope to buy some Cognito-Fox shocks for my new XP1K somewhere down the road

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
He builds good stuff too. When my DSR1 rhino was snapping HCR spindles at 100 mph, he made me some and they held up perfectly. I can personally attest to the strength of his products. Well done

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000