So I am super reluctant to post on this subject as there are a lot of just plain mean people who tell many untruths however I feel a few things should be put straight,
1. There has never been a mid season rule change that allowed any latest released utv to race.
2. there was a pole taken about the turbos in 2014 during tech inspection and all the racers were asked 2 voiced an opinion of no.
3. There will always be new machines developed.
4.. No one can state a specific rule they feel is unfair on this forum they just complain.
5. Cory helps anyone who needs it regardless of who they are.
6. Tech is more complete with Cory than in any other division. tube thickness checks, cage construction, CC checked, injectors and ecu's sealed, as well as all the safety issues.
7. Someone tried to start another association and they wanted to charge BITD and SCORE a bunch of money to use their rule package which would only result in higher costs to racers.
8. There are no race series that are run by committee of racers as there will always be disagreement.
9. Cory does not post, read this web site because there are people on here who just like to create drama, fail to be truthful at times, are not racers, and have never raced in an organized event.
10. Joey D there was not a fight in pit 7 or any other pit with the 1904 team.
11. There are racers that will push the rules if not enforced and they will push them even if they are.
12. BITD never try's to send a racer home as the racer has spent a lot of money to get to the race, they are given a one race grace to fix the problem. Many of you have received this. do not judge by what you see.
13. Cory's phone is always open he answers calls at night, on weekends, all day long. if you truly have something to discuss he can be reached.
14. Turbo's provide inexpensive HP a lot less than a 8,500.00 motor build and they are more reliable.
15. Cory does not just make rules, he analyzes the situation talks with many people, racers, motor builders, and people in the industry and other tech directors, he considers how to enforce it and what it will do to the class.
16. lastly keep in mind we desert race to have fun, find good competition and create great memories.
lastly there are some thoughtful posts on here. Signed Scott Sappington.