Black Rhino/RacerX Motorsports’ Drivers Race Reports LORORS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Marketing For
Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: [email protected]
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ParamountMotorsports.com

“BLACK RHINO/RACERX MOTORSPORTS’ DRIVERS RACE REPORTS FROM LUCAS OIL REGIONALS GLEN HELENâ€

03/1/13 El Cajon, CA – Round 1 of the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series Southern California took place Saturday, February 23, 2013 at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino, CA. The weather was perfect and it was a full house.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Photo Courtesy of Papaian Enterprises
[/FONT]

STEVE “WHEELS†BUCARO #69

“Who has two thumbs and always starts in the back...This guy! It’s true, I am the only person in the Pilot class, but that is cool because then I get to run with bigger faster cars which makes me go faster and be a better driver. I really shouldn't be passing people and doing as well as I do but that just shows how big my passion and will is to be a racer! “ Bucaro said.

First race (heat race) the #69 started at the tail end of a 34 car field and managed to pass 10 in the 6 laps. In the Main event they split the field and put “Wheels†with the SR1 Rhinos, Adult Trophy Karts, and Unlimited UTV's. In a field of 17 the #69 Pilot managed to come across in 8th place with a best lap time of 59.5.

“This was hands down the best/most fun race I have had since I started. No stress, not nervous, just calm and excited at the same time. It was a stacked field in each race and I took my time and was patient and didn't make stupid moves! I love racing and hope to move up in class sometime soon!†Bucaro continued, “Thank you to all my family, friends, sponsors and supporters! Nothing is possible with each and every one of you!â€

Steve “Wheels†Bucaro was the 2011 & 2012 Pilot Class Champion in the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series.

#69 Sponsors; Black Rhino/RacerX, Rigid Industries, Royal Purple, K&N, DJ Safety, OMF Performance, Cycle Gear, Meguiars, Tony's Tires, Works Performance, Crown Performance, Gibson Exhaust, Yuasa Batteries, Halstead Motorsports, NGK, PRP Seats, Kicker, Optima Batteries, F Word Industries.

CODY RAHDERS #716

Cody Rahders and the R3motorsports crew took advantage of a last minute opportunity to race a Polaris XP900 and put it on the podium at Round 1 of the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Racing Series.

It started as a passing comment from JoeyD of the UTVunderground to race one of the Camp RZR XP’s from Polaris’s New Year bash, the idea grew and thanks to the crew at Magnum Offroad, they took a box stock RZR XP and turned out a race legal build in just three days.

The XP was picked up from Magnum Offroad at 3:30 on Friday afternoon, the car was so fresh the welds were still hot. Next stop was ITP Tires to pick up some fresh rubber and it was off to Glen Helen.

After Cody received his 2012 SuperLite Regional’s Championship Trophy the crew spent the rest of the night building wheels. Then at first light the ITP wheels/tires along with new Fox Podium Shox, Alba exhaust, K&N Intake, RacerX communications, restraints, numbers, and decals were all installed, the car was tech’d, and it was time to qualify.

To this point Cody had spent just one afternoon in the desert driving an XP shooting a tv commercial for Fox Shox so going out on track was a new experience. For the qualifier Cody lined up in approximately 15<sup>th</sup> and in 6 laps finished in 5<sup>th</sup>.

When the green flew for the main patients was the best plan as attrition would come into play, then once the field cleared itself Cody would restart from 3<sup>rd</sup> place at the mid race caution.

At the restart Cody spent two laps getting around 2<sup>nd</sup> then went after the leader however as the laps wore down he was unable to make much progress and ultimately finished out the main in 2<sup>nd</sup> place.

“We took a stock car that one day ago I had never seen before, Magnum built it out, we bolted on some go fast parts, and finished 2<sup>nd</sup>, I’m happy with that!†Said Cody after the race. “Now that we actually have some time to tune I can’t wait for round 2!â€

Cody Rahders and R3motorsports would like to thank all our sponsors their support.

Polaris, Magnum Offroad, JoeyD and the UTVunderground.com, Monster Energy, Fox Racing Shocks, Team Alba Racing, ITP Tires, Superchips, K&N Filters, Black Rhino, RacerX Motorsports, Lucas Oil, K1 Race Gear, Cognito Motorsports,SFI Design, Toyo Tires, American Star Racing, Frosty Burger Pine Valley, PAC Springs, TSW Electric, and our crew Nick Novak, Kevin Sullivan, and Troy Patterson.

Next Race, WORCS. March 23 at Lake Havasu.

Cody Rahders
#816 WORCS 2012 Production 700 Champion
#16 LORORS 2012 SuperLite Champion
#16 LOORRS 2012 SuperLite 6th

KENNY FROST “FROSTY†#876

With Jessie Morgan having totaled the front end of the Black Rhino/RacerX #876 at practice three weeks ago, Kenny “Frosty†Frost personally had to rebuild, straighten out and replace parts of the front end to get it race ready. Frosty worked day and night with countless hours, and successfully made the deadline.

Having spent the last few years working on the Banana this was the first time Frosty would actually have the opportunity to race. Being his first race in the SR1 he didn’t know what to expect. During Practice on Friday he took the time to really get to know the car, how it handles and finding his comfort level in the car.

Saturday during the Heat race with a car count of 34, the Black Rhino/RacerX #876 stayed with the SR1 pack in second for a few laps. Frosty realized there was trouble with the front shocks, they just were not handling the rhythm sections the way they should. Consequently the front right shock completely went out after turn 3 of the last lap and ended up losing all steering. Unable to fix the problem at the track Frosty and the Black Rhino/RacerX #876 were unable to race in the main event.

“First and foremost I want to thank my wife, without her support this dream of mine couldn’t have been possible. I had Jessie Morgan in the spotting tower. The Black Rhino team has been very supportive and encouraging to my decision of getting in the driver seat. I had an amazing time and with a little more seat time I am hoping to improve“ Frosty quoted.

Sponsors; Black Rhino, RacerX, Rigid Industries, Kal-Gard, Kinder Academy, Papaian Enterprises, CPR Wraps, Doetsch Tech, SFI Designs, UTV Underground, K & N Performance Filters, GMZ Race Products, Cryo Heat Metal Treatment, John Omahen & OP Consultants, AMI Property Management and Kenny & Theresa Osborn.

GARY THOMPSON #2
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Gary Thompson took 2<sup>nd</sup> place in the new Thompson Roofing #2. “Thanks Black Rhino/RacerX and Trevor Smith for building the new car. It was good for only two hours of testing before the race. We still have some work to do on the new car but will take a second place finish!†Thompson continued, “Thank you Walker Evans Racing Shocks for the new shocks, I can’t wait

for thenext race and I’m still looking for any new sponsors who want to jump on board with us and of course Lucas Oil. Thanks to Brad for the delicious foodâ€

Gary Thompson was 2<sup>nd</sup> place in championship points in both the 2011 and 2012 Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series.

Sponsors; Thompson Roofing, Black Rhino/RacerX, Watson Corporation, Walker Evans Racing Shocks, Trevor Smith aka 747ink, Weller Racing, Papaian Enterprises, my wife and son.

MICHAEL GONZALEZ #796
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Michael Gonzalez was very excited going into the weekend because he would be participating in his first Lucas Oil race. Gonzalez has raced many grandprix style and motocross style races but never short course. Gonzalez and his team were getting pumped when they saw how many UTVs were flowing into the park.

In Friday’s practice the #796’s check engine light come on and was having a loss of power issue. The team went to work and fixed what they thought was the problem and finished the evening with an awesome meal provided by Brad Liffick.

Unfortunately during Saturday’s qualifying the #796 had the same problem. Gonzalez and his crew chief/dad Marco did what they could and got ready for the race. When race time came around the light came on while doing the pace lap. Gonzalez knew he couldn’t win due to the loss of power but that didn't stop him. Gonzalez pushed his hardest until he dumped the #796 onto its side in turn two and blew a bead. That was the end of their race.

"
I can’t thank all of my sponsors enough for all their continuous help and support they give me throughout the season; Black Rhino, RacerX Motorsports, UTVUnderground, Ernie the Attorney Racing, Dow Hydraulics, Ed the Suspension Guy, Walker Evans, Bert's Mega Mall, Summers Bros., Triumph Motorsports, Matrix Concepts and Mitch's Automotive†Gonzalez said.

BRYAN OSBORN #854

Bryan Osborn, driving the Black Rhino/RacerX #854 for his third year was ready to get the season started. Saturday’s heat race was off to a good start then Osborn and the #854 went straight up to the top 3 of the pack. After a couple laps when coming through the

double/double/single section the chain on the #854 broke in half and broke a few teeth off the sprocket. Osborn went straight into the pits and pulled the car apart. Luckily they had a spare chain lying around and were able to rob a sprocket off his teammate’s #876 who had just broken too and had to sit out for the main event.

Having to start the main event in last place from breaking in qualifying, when the green flag dropped Osborn and the #854 started the charge. A few laps into the race Osborn was running in third place until Nelson was able to sneak by. As the #854 was running the top three back down he felt the car start losing power and as he came over the radio to tell his spotter about the problem the motor instantly went and he was out for the race. Osborn said “I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who helped me make it to this race; Steven, Chris, Kenny, my mom and dad, Jessie and all of my sponsorsâ€

The Black Rhino/RacerX #854 is sponsored by Black Rhino, RacerX, Rigid Industries, Kal-Gard, Kinder Academy, Papaian Enterprises, CPR Wraps, Doetsch Tech, SFI Designs, UTV Underground, K & N Performance Filters, GMZ Race Products, and Cryo Heat Metal Treatment .

Matlock Racing's: Wayne Matlock #92 Finishes 2nd UTV in Round #1 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Series
Saturday, February 23, 2013

This past weekend was my first Lucas Oil Race in my Maxxis Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs. As most of you are aware, the last couple of weeks leading up to this event has been difficult for me and my family with the sudden passing of my father. In order to get ready for this event, I had to make quit a few changes to the car as far as safety goes. My time recently has been spent helping family and dealing with business so that left me with little time to get the car ready to go. Two weeks before the race, I got a call from Mike Cohen @ Racer X/ Black Rhino. He knew that I wanted to race the Lucas Oil Series and he also knew that I needed help to make it happen. Mike and I had talked before and he had told me that Racer X and Black Rhino were interested in helping me out in 2013 and I was excited about that.

What I did not know is that him and his staff would handle everything that it would take to get me to the races. They were on the phone with the people that run the Lucas Oil races in order to find out all the new rules so that my car would be ready to go. First on their list was to build the cage. Not only did they build the cage, but they did a lot of extra work while doing so. They took the stock seat out and put a new seat in from Pro Armor and they lowered the driver seat about 3" from the stock seat height. They also did all of the sheet metal on the car including formed fitted number plates. On top of all that, when I got there to pick the car up they had a brand new driving suit waiting on me because they knew I only had riding gear for quads. I can't say enough about Mike and the guys over at Racer X/Black Rhino.

I picked the car up from their shop at 6:30 pm on Thursday night. The plan was to take it home and put on the new DWT wheels and Maxxis tires I got for the race. Well that's just about where my plan started to come unwound. As I was putting on my new front wheel and tire, I spun the tire when I was just about done to admire my handy work, as if I had done a whole lot. When I spun the wheel it only spun about half way around then came to a grinding halt. My heart then sank because I knew what that meant. It meant that when I was used as a pinball at the start of the WORCS race the other weekend not only did my tie rod snap from getting hit in the side, I had also broken my CV joint. Even worse, it was now 10:30pm on Thursday night and I had no spare parts. So I thought about it for a while and then called my buddy Marc Burnett to see if he had any parts that I could use to get me to the race. Lucky for me, he was awake and working on his Baja car. I told him what I needed and he said no problem that he would take apart one of his other cars to get the parts and I could meet up with him in the morning. The next morning I met Marc, got the parts, threw the car back together, loaded the trailer, and headed off to the races...not before dropping the kids off at grandma and grandpa's for the weekend.

Photo Credit Kristen Matlock

Once we got to Glen Helen, I had to sign up and tech the car. The tech inspection line was a little over an hour so I did not make it out to practice until about 4pm. When I finally got out on the track, I did one lap around to try and get a feel for the tack. I was just starting to have fun on my third lap when the car went into limp mode because it was over heating. I drove it back to the pits to find out why, even though I already had my suspicions. Once I took the car apart I discovered that my suspicions were correct. The radiator was still packed with mud from the WORCS race even though it had already been cleaned. So, I spent the rest of practice cleaning the radiator out and working on the car.

The next day was showtime and I was excited to get out on the track. When it was time, I drove the car over to staging for qualifying . I was a little nervous about qualifying because I didn't even get to complete three laps of practice. I drove out on the course and thought to myself, "Just go have some fun and see what happens." And it was fun...a lot of fun! After qualifying was over my buddy Steve and I got the car ready for the main race and waited to
see how I qualified. About an hour before my race my wife, Kristen, found out that I qualified first. I was kind of shocked and I was also super pumped at the same time. So I got ready and went over to staging and got lined up. Once I was lined up and ready to race the nerves started to come back. I told myself, "Come on you have started at the Baja 1000, you don't need to be nervous over this." But for those of you that know me you know that I have to try and win at everything I do whether I'm racing the Baja 1000 on a factory ride or racing a Honda 90 around a berm track in the desert...I have to try and win. So I was not fooling myself. I wanted to win just as much as I ever do. As the pace truck left the course I knew it was "go time" and waited for Steve, my spotter, to yell, "GREEN GREEN" over the headset. When he started yelling I tried to shove that pedal through the floor board. The guy next to me was in a modified XP and he got the jump on me. As we came back around into turn two I checked up a bit because I was afraid of being to aggressive and it cost me. My buddy Steve Beilman also in a Maverick 1000R X rs kept it pinned and passed me and the XP that was in front of me. Now I found myself in third and watching Beilman drive away. So I picked it up a little, passed the XP, then I set my sights on Beilman. I pushed it as hard as I could with stock suspension to catch and pass Beilman and in the end I would have to settle for just catching him. I crossed the finish line 1 second behind him for second place.

I felt pretty good about my race and I found out that I set the fastest lap time, but as they say "if you're not first your last". I'm looking forward to going out to the next round. The car will be a lot more dialed in by that round. This next week the car is going over to Alba Racing to get some motor work done and Elka is making brand new shocks for it. My long-time suspension tuner Bob Bell of Precision Concepts will be spending some time with me up at Lake Elsinore testing with me.

I would like to say thank you again to all the guys at Racer X and Black Rhino along with Maxxis, Alba Racing, Elka, MB Motorsports, Pro Armor, Precision Concepts, DWT, KZ Trailers, Fly Racing, UNI, Tire Blocks, Baja Designs, Motion Pro, Baja Cycles, Galfer, IMS, Scott, Alpinestars, and Necksgen.

BLACK RHINO

At Black Rhino Inc. we have a passion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality.

Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at [email protected].

For more information, please contact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for Black Rhino at 951-805-1017 or email [email protected].

# # #

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:TargetScreenSize>1024x768</o:TargetScreenSize> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1034"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
nice right up and glad to see all the black rhino drivers out there doing well.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
We all had a great time, thanks again to Lee, Ken Johnson and the entire crew for putting on such a great series.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000