Blue Torch Fab RZR Fuel Fill Adapter

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
One of my sponsors has just released a product that might interest some of you guys. I know I have been looking for one of these for a couple of years.

Use this billet adapter to mate a quick fill system SAFELY, to your existing stock Polaris RZR or RZR-XP fuel tank. The adapter is machined from a solid piece of billet aluminum and includes an o-ring seal to the stock tank mating surface.

Product page - http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product/1384/BTF-RZR-Fuel-Fill-Adapter.aspx

-brit

Last edited:

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
ill be ordering one of those. Nice idea for sure. now i need a cap and upper mount!!
They have it in kit form with fuel fill neck and silicone reducers down to 2". Just call and ask for James. Tell him you're a friend of mine that likes to turn front flips in your RZR. :D

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
do you have a pic of this installed brit ? to my recollection its a tight fir down there to my door skin

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
It is a little tight, but it works with my solid doors just fine, and my doors have virtually no angle in them.

Sorry for the low light photo. Also, don't mind the fuel fill hose setup. This was thrown together on the lake bed at KOH.

-b

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000