BorRacing Wendover 2013 Race Win a Free 20" Light Bar

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Just received this email from one of the volunteers Bor Has Curtis Blackley.

For those that haven't heard, the Wendover race will be held on October 5th. I know this is a conflict with the start of the Elk hunt, and we tried to get it moved to the weekend before the BLM wouldn't let us have it.

Many of the fine details are still being worked out about the race, but I can give you some.

Classes will be split into four groups, Pro, Limited, Sportsman, and UTV. Pro will run the full 200 miles; Limited, Sportsman, and UTV will run less, but their entry fee will also be less. We haven't yet split the classes into their groups, but go with the presumption that the Pro class will be fast cars, and the Limited class will be slower cars.

Also, if you're planning on attending, or even if you aren't sure but want to, please let me, Allen, or Nate know. If you're not planning on attending, please let me know why, so we can work on things for next year.

Please pass the word about the race, and if you know someone who is planning on coming, let me know, whether they're coming to spectate, pit, volunteer, or race.

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Im thinking I need to make up some stickers and T shirts to give away. So lets start by giving one away today.

Lets make this Wendover Race one for the record books! Go to our Facebook page and post your idea of how we can make this the best race to date and the best idea is a winner. These have to be things we can actually do as a group so saying things like $20,000 in prize money or get BJ and Robby to show up wont cut it.

And don't forget to like our page and enter to win the 20" Led Light Bar
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonneville-Off-Road-Racing-Wendover-2013/539175709453517

Watch our page for more giveaways this summer!

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Free Stickers Anyone? Like our facebook page and post a Picture from a past event and I will send you one.
Dont forget to signup to win the light bar after you like our page. No need to be affiliated with BOR to like and sign up to win the light bar just help us get word out about the Upcoming race this October 5th 2013

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Here is a video I made from our SxS race this past January. Hope to See the SxS turn up in numbers for Wendover

[ame=http://youtu.be/vmgNcIVYCig]Bor Racing Red Rock Scramble UTV Race SxSChallenge.com - YouTube[/ame]

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I have had a few people contact me asking how do I enter to win the light bar if Im not one facebook. Myself personally am not on facebook other than an account I set up with my wife as my only friend because I got tired of my neighbors knowing more about my wife and kids then me so I 100% understand those that do not choose to use facebook. That being said here is the deal with the giveaway. What we are trying to do is promote the race and even if you’re not going to attend as a spectator or racer it helps to have a buzz about it. What facebook does is help spread that buzz. Say you have 100 FB friends and you choose to like and share our page. It’s a safe bet to think that at least a couple of your friends have the same likes and interests as you and may be interested in us also. So now one of your friends likes and shares our page and the cycle keeps going. So by us offering to give stuff away to get you to follow our page you give us access to your network of friends who we hope has a few who will also give us access the their network and so on. You can see this is a two way street so by us allowing people to enter to win a facebook giveaway when they are not members of facebook is counterproductive.
So I am 100% open to running another giveaway that can target another type of audience other than facebook. The thing is is what can we do that we can follow entries and progress, doesn’t cost us money other than the prize being given out and will actually have a positive benefit to getting people to the race? I am open for ideas?
Unfortunately things have had a steady decline with BOR since 2009 and while a lot of that is our fault if we don’t get a decent turn out for this event it very well may be time to throw in the towel. So Im open to doing whatever I can to make this an event people want to come and race and spectate at.

Jacob

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I know one of the things we have lacked in the past was getting info out in a timely manner if at all. Not this race my friends we are doing every thing we can to keep it going.

I know we dont have a "rulebook" but lets face is with a limited number of classes out main focus is that the people racing are safe. Here is a general checklist of what its going to take to pass tech inspection for trucks, Buggies and SxS.
Download the PDF to see the full 4 page file here http://www.sxschallenge.com/Wendover2013_tech_Checklist.pdf

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Bonneville Off Road Racing cannot exists without volunteers, Even if you have never been to an off road race you can help. Please download the full form here http://www.sxschallenge.com/BOR Volunteer Application.pdf We don’t need the actual form just the information. If you’re interested in being apart off off road racing please let us know.

Also don’t forget to like our facebook fan page to stay current on the upcoming Wendover 2013 Race and enter to win a free 20†LED light bar. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonneville-Off-Road-Racing-Wendover-2013/539175709453517

awfrisby

Aug 31, 2011
SLC, UT
BAZURK will be there! We will show up with our DSR1 UTV. We also may be able to help with some volunteer work the day before or after the race. Shoot me a pm if interested. Keep BorRacing alive!!

Reactions: 1 person

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Check this out everyone. Rocky Mountain ATV is Supporting everyone who participates with BOR with their race gas program. Come Race or volunteer at our Wendover Event this October 5th and you will receive a free gift card that spends just like cash at http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Here is the current race flyer. Also please go signup to with the 20" light bar. So far we only have 14 people who have signed up to win so you will actually have a really good shot of wining it.

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Time For another T-Shirt Giveaway! In the next couple of weeks some of the members of BOR are getting together to film a short promotional video. It needs to be under 5 min and preferably funny. Post up your idea for the video and if we pick it you win.

Also If you would like to be involved in the making of the video please contact me and let me know. Jacob 801-613-8146

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
ONLINE Registration is up click the Banner at the top of all of our page and get your early registration Time Bonus.
BorRacing.org
SxSChallenge.com

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Support Grass Roots Racing and Encourage others to sign up early also. We are looking to have a Great Race this October!
http://www.sxschallenge.com

Their is also time to like our facebook page and signup to win the free 20" led light bar.
Just search "Bonneville Off Road Racing Wendover 2013 " on facebook.

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Only 4 More days to get your 30 second time bonus. Your early signup will encourage others to race. Lets get record high entries for BOR this year!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000