BorRacing Wendover 2013 Race Win a Free 20" Light Bar

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT

October 5th Wendover Nevada. We need a couple people with 4x4 rigs that are willing to help get dead or broken race cars off the race course and to a spot a trailer can pick them up safely or the pit. You would be on a live race course so you must be able to use common sense to keep everyone safe.

If interested post up, call or text me Jacob, 801-613-8146

We also need other volunteers for things like check points and stuff if interested.

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
I don't think I am going to race afterall but I still want to come check it out.

I can man a checkpoint or whatever else you might need help with.

I have the days off work so I can come out Fri Morning to help setup etc,, if needed.

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I don't think I am going to race afterall but I still want to come check it out.

I can man a checkpoint or whatever else you might need help with.

I have the days off work so I can come out Fri Morning to help setup etc,, if needed.
What changed your mind about racing?

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
Changed my mind again...lol

Have confirmation on at least one helper to help add fuel etc.....

Just registered on line ..

Is there a gps file I can plug into my Lowrance of the coarse ?

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Changed my mind again...lol

Have confirmation on at least one helper to help add fuel etc.....

Just registered on line ..

Is there a gps file I can plug into my Lowrance of the coarse ?

Noticed your registration come in. Yes I do have a gps file. It will be posted a week before the race.

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Online Regisration ends tomorrow. After 9/20/2013 their will be a $50 late fee.

Bonneville Off Road Racing is holding their main event the Wendover 200 this October 5th 2013. For some of you Wendover is a welcomed staple to your desert racing history but for others this may be a new event or possibly desert racing is a new experience all together. Whatever the case may be we would like to invite you to be a part of Bonneville Off Road Racing history and attend this event.
For those of you that like the adrenaline pumping action of racing we have race classes to fit everyone from bone stock Side by Sides to earth shacking trophy trucks. We offer Grass Roots priced entry fee’s staring at only $150 allowing you to experience firsthand if you have what it takes to beat the East Nevada desert Wendover has to offer.
If battling the desert and competition isn’t your thing but you still love the dust filled smiles off road racing brings we need your help as a volunteer. We have several places from helping in the pit areas to the need for more experienced off roaders to help on the course. Even if you have never attended a desert race we need your help. We all love the sport and it takes more than just racers to make it happen. Come be one of the unsung heroes in desert racing and keep Grass Roots racing alive.
OK so racing isn’t your thing and your parole officer won’t count volunteering towards your community service hours. No big deal we would still like to invite you to come out and spectate at the event. Just please keep in mind this is a race on a closed course as well as a family environment in the pits. This isn’t a sand dunes party on a holiday weekend but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a good time and celebrate after the race.

For More information visit our web site and dont forget to join our user forum. www.SxSChallenge.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000