BRC Selects New Executive Director

Todd Ockert

Feb 11, 2015
Hanford, Ca
www.sharetrails.org
POCATELLO, ID (April 3, 2015) - The BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) is excited to announce the hiring of Martin Hackworth as its new Executive Director. Martin hails from Pocatello, Idaho, with a background in OHV use that is well suited to his new position as BRC Executive Director.

Martin comes to BRC from the Idaho State University Physics Department. Martin has done consulting work throughout the power sports industry, including work for KLIM on helmet design. He is the publisher and editor ofMotocycleJazz.com and the creator of the Tour of Idaho. He is an avid motorcycle rider, from dirt to pavement.

"Riding, exploring and adventuring in the outdoors are in my blood and have been my entire life," says Martin. "I've been a climber, skier, runner, mountain biker, motorcycle racer and trail rider. I am very much looking forward to working with everyone at BRC to ensure that we all continue to enjoy access to public lands to pursue our dreams- whatever they may be."

Todd Ockert-BRC President-stated, "I am excited to start working with Martin in the future and to continue the work of BRC across the nation. We have some plans for the future that Martin will help us develop and deploy across the nation to protect recreational access for all Americans."

Del Albright--who has served diligently as BRC's interim Director of Operations (DOO) while the search for a new Executive Director was ongoing--said, "I've enjoyed serving BRC as the temporary DOO, and can honestly say that I've learned a lot more about our organization. But I am excited to welcome Martin to our team and thrilled to be going back to being 'Ambassador' Del."

###

The BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) is a national non-profit organization that champions responsible recreation and encourages a strong conservation ethic and individual stewardship, while providing leadership in efforts to keep outdoor recreation alive and well -- all sports; all trails. With members in all 50 states, BRC is focused on building enthusiast involvement with organizational efforts through membership, outreach, education and collaboration among recreationists. 1-800-BLUERIB - www.BlueRibbonCoalition.Org.

http://www.sharetrails.org/news/2015/04/03/brc-selects-new-executive-director

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlueRibbonCoalition

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000