Brian Hart at black rhino

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
a big thanks to Brian Hart at black rhino performance for hooking it up with a set of the new
Diablo True Beadlock

Our NEWEST Cast aluminum wheel design. With it’s wicked styling and performance, it’s sure to scare the competition off the track. NOW IN BEADLOCK!
Bring the bling to the strip with your ATV, SXS or PIT VEHICLE…and turn up the heat on the competition! DWT’s all new Diablo has the performance and hot new style you need!

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Those are some sick looking wheels Blue! Big Shout out to Brian and BRP! He is a great guy, an avid UTV Enthusiast, and an asset to the UTV community. While other companies are out just trying to corner the market with every copy cat product they can Brian is giving back to the community and fellow off roaders.

A little over a year ago a young Iraq veteran was brutally beaten and tossed into a camp fire during a fight in a glamis. Some of us in the UTV world caught wind of this and together with what would be UTVUnderground members Brian and I took donations given to us by these members and Brian himself brought numerous shirts, hats, goodies, and even cash for this soldier in his hospital room in San Diego. It was a moving experience for all of us involved and it not only felt good to help this guy out and show him what this community is really about but it also showed me what a great guy Brian is. He isnt just about making a quick buck. He is about making our community a better one!!

By supporting Brian and Black RHino you not only support their buisness you support the community because when things get rough its guys like Brian you want on your side!

Kudos to you Blue for starting this thread and kudos to Brian and all those who gave that day. RHinoTalk members and now current UTVUnderground Members!

Brian and Soldier Alex Guerra

Myself and Alex

Alex checking out all his cool donations!

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
i guess i did a good thing going with BRP brian is a good guy i called him and asked if they had the new wheels in and he had them to me the next day i pick them up tomarrow at 12 most places say a few days to get them in and you cant beat BRP price for beadlocks $105 a wheel i will be running BRP sticks on the ride for this weekends race i will have video of the race on the new go pro :D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I remember that very well. We all have to take care of each other in our time of need!!!

Speaking of that I NEEEED those rims, can ya help a brother out???

LBR

LBR
Apr 9, 2009
Oregon
I gotta jump in here - I also ordered a set of beadlock Diablos w/ lugnuts in black Monday and should be receiving them any day now.

My comment is this: You guys know the salepeople that want bag n' tag your order and move on to the next person in 30 seconds? Brian wasn't that person and spent about 10 minutes with me on the phone: he was one of the most helpful and pleasant people to talk to when placing my order I ever experienced. No rushing, explained the wheels, called Douglas to verify the weight of wheels for me...I'll be back again. (Sandy is also great help when Brian is on the other line too!) Thanx for posting a pic of him here, I feel like I actually know him now!.........LBR

BlackRhinoPerformance

BRP Site Sponsor - UTVUnderground Approved
Wow guys. Don't know what to say... except a huge thanks. You know, usually the only time you hear feedback on these forums is when you screw up! I can't tell you how much it means to see comments like this.

And Joey, blast from the past. Do you hear anything of Alex these days? He was a great guy, and got the crap beat out of him for standing up to several punks that were harassing, get this, his girlfriend's mother. Got jumped by four guys, and severely beaten. They broke his jaw with a cinder block to the head, and got third degree burns from getting thrown in a live fire pit. Not the kind of welcome home that a soldier deservs. Joey did the organizing and got a bunch of us to donate gifts and money to Alex, and his girlfriend. As Joey put it, we all wanted to show that off road enthusiasts aren't all a bunch of shithead punks. :mad:

Again, many thanks for taking the time to post. You guys really made my day. Now I'm really motivated.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! :D

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
I stopped by and slapped him around a little to bring the swelling down!!!

No it was a pleasure doing business with them. I was almost spinning a little because they were trying to do too much, I was going no no I gotta pay more than that!!! lol Will post up more later. By the way those bead locks looked awesome and I dont think their is a better price anywhere for a beadlock rim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Wow, glad I read this getting ready to spend some money on Rhino chit. I have not used BR in a long time but will now!

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
I have not called brian back yet. But last week I purchased their new quick release hub and steering wheel. In our discussions my real reason for buying it was that my fiance has trouble reaching the steering wheel when strapped in tightly. We put a 1" exstension in between the wheel and quick release. It feels much better to her and added some more security to the vehicle. So I will post pics at some point. Thanks Brian!!!!:)

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
i have always dun my dealings with BRP aint had money for a while so its ben a lil bit but will always do my bizness with them they are all stand up guys! and big props to alex thats a man as well as those other punks if it was a fair fight better belive they would have backed down!!! PUSSYS fight in packs REAL MEN stand up and throw em 1 on 1:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000