Bruno Mars? Goin' riding instead

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
The Superbowl and Bruno Mars just don't intrigue me this year so we're going to run out to Dove Springs Sunday February 2nd. We're going to check out the Bonanza Trail out near Dove Springs. All I know is there are some old cabins and a possible post office to be explored. Beyond that I have no idea as far as difficulty goes. We'll meet at the Jawbone Ranger Station around 9:45 or 10:00am. We're leaving Bakersfield around 8:40 or so. Should be a good time day trip, anyone is welcome:D

Bruno Mars?? What is it all coming too:confused::confused:

Last edited:

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Presidents day hrs mama Jeannies / Sand Barr
SOMETHING LIKE THIS ????????????

Fri 14<SUP>th</SUP> 2pm to 830 pm Sat 15th 8am to 830 pm Sun 16th 8am to 830 pm

<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Who's In For A Compound Reunion<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
would there be any interest in a compound reunion

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
:cool:who is this person you speak up Bruno Mars from Mars I'll probably just go to Glamis myself
I'm not really sure what groups of people they're trying to get to watch the Superbowl, but I'm thinking the straight manly types are already watching so they're trying to get the ladies and those with, um, alternate?, lifestyles to watch;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We could meet at the Jawbone Ranger Station too. That would be easy. Let me know if your in and we'll do that.
Yeah. I'm in. My Saturday riding is shot for awhile so Sunday works. Stumpy wants to try his new vid cam

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
WTF!!!!! Pfft

how bout you bitche$ loan me some $$$$$$

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Yeah. I'm in. My Saturday riding is shot for awhile so Sunday works. Stumpy wants to try his new vid cam
Right on. I'll change the meeting spot to the Jawbone Ranger Station. It takes a little over an hour to get there from Bakersfield so we should be there 9:45ish.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000