Bruno Mars? Goin' riding instead

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Right on. I'll change the meeting spot to the Jawbone Ranger Station. It takes a little over an hour to get there from Bakersfield so we should be there 9:45ish.
Is there day parking at the ranger station, or are we just meeting there and driving to a parking location

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
ANYONE GOING TO Glamis

Who's In For A Compound / 70’s Reunion<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Location working on a final location<o:p></o:p>
PROPESED DATE??????? Open none holiday weekend

Sounds like a great time! For sure
<o:p></o:p>

fishlips

Dec 13, 2013
my friend and I want to do this ride. If we don't get anyone else to go we will only bring one car. what is the trail like slow rocks, or fast roads.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Is there day parking at the ranger station, or are we just meeting there and driving to a parking location
Yea, there's a pretty big lot. The Ranger Station is just past the Jawbone Store on the same side of the highway. We usually stop there to let the morning coffee off anyway.

We'll meet up there and run up the highway to unload.

Last edited:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
my friend and I want to do this ride. If we don't get anyone else to go we will only bring one car. what is the trail like slow rocks, or fast roads.
I don't know what the trail is like. I've never been there so it could be anything. This won't be a fast ride, I'm pretty sure of that. Hopefully lots of big rocks:D

I'm meeting the guy thats leading at am/pm on Rosedale at 8:30. If you'd like, feel free to meet us there if you live that way.

Here's my wagon if you look for us.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Chris, can I camp behind the ranger station in a tent? I'm gonna try and go up saturday night just for the fun of it and tent it with Stumpman.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Chris, can I camp behind the ranger station in a tent? I'm gonna try and go up saturday night just for the fun of it and tent it with Stumpman.
Yup, sure can buddy. There's plenty of ground to choose from. There are vault toilets at the Ranger Station. We'll be heading up the highway from there and unloading at EP 15 or the Sierra View Rd. Mike will be there with his Cruiser and the whoops on The Sierra View Rd are hell so I'll bet we go on up to EP 15.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
so you're saying the rangers don't care if I squat in their parking lot for the night

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Dude, they have the toilets, no need to squat in the parking lot (wtf:confused:).

I think they don't allow camping in the station area but I'm not totally sure. You can definitely camp right across the road or up in Jawbone Canyon though.

I

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dude, they have the toilets, no need to squat in the parking lot (wtf:confused:).

I think they don't allow camping in the station area but I'm not totally sure. You can definitely camp right across the road or up in Jawbone Canyon though.

I
Okeeee

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Right on man, the more the merrier! I hope this ride doesn't suck.... I know it won't suck, we always have fun, I hope the riding is good. I'll bring something extra just incase. Hmmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000