So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
Marketing For
Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: [email protected]
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ParamountMotorsports.com

“Bryan Osborn back in the seat of the #54 superlite for loorrs this weekend as blackrhino drivers head to glen helen for rounds 9 & 10 of the lucas oil offroad racing series.â€

7/31/12 El Cajon, CA – “I am excited to be back at my hometowntrack and racing in my first night race in the #54 Superlite.†Osborn says. Osbornwill race the WORCS race on Saturday driving the #854 and follow it up in theSuperlite Saturday night for the LOORRS race. Also racing in the LOORRS Superlite class is Cody Rahders in the #16.Jaydn Winbury in the #202 Wagon Burners J1 Kart, his brother Dylan in the J2Class driving the #469 Wagon Burners J2 Kart and Ryan Beat in the Hart & Huntington/BlackRhino #51 Prolite will also be representing Black Rhino at LOORRS this weekend.

Black Rhino drivers will also beheading to Cahuilla Creek Motocross Park in Anza, CA for Round 7 of the WORCS. In addition to Osborn at the WORCS race willbe drivers Greg Row #1 and Tyler Winbury #94 in the SXS Production 1000 Class,Dan Kelly #624 in the SXS Production 850 class and Cody Rahders #816 in the SXSProduction 700 Class.The team at Black Rhino wishesall of the drivers good luck this weekend. For SponsorshipOpportunities or drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact KennyOsborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at [email protected] .For more information about BlackRhino, please visit their website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com.You can also visit them on their Facebook site at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

For more information, please contact Papaian Enterprises,Marketing for Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports at 951-805-1017 or email [email protected] .

# # #

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000