Buckshot Bullet Test Session

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Buckshot Bullet has arrived!​

Heading out in the morning with Magnum Dan and Andrew Buck of Buckshot Racing to shoot and test the NEW Buckshot Bullet Street Bike Powered UTV. We are going to roll to Ocotillo Wells to run the car and see what it can do in the hard pack and through the bumps! I cant wait, if its anything like the other vehicles Buckshot builds then without a doubt its going to be a huge hit!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4X6eYYumbY]YouTube - BUCKSHOT RACING MONSTER ENERGY RAIL (TYLER KIRK)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P95tqB_geRQ]YouTube - Glamis Buckshot X-5 Jump[/ame]

This is not Buckshot's first go around with UTV's! CHeck this link out and see that Andrew raced back in CORR in a UTV!
Buckshot Racing: Off-road Sand Cars, Dual Sport Sand Buggies

Last edited:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I watched andrew race at (I think) racetown 395 back in the day. I went to almost everyrace they had there. And from a spectators standpoint he was kinda an ass. At the end of the race he creamed right into the back of another car on purpose:eek: But he built hands down the sickest sandcar know to man....so I would imagine his SXS will be a hit

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
You cant hold a racing incident against anyone as a person. SOme of the nicest people you will ever meet have had moments on the track that they all regret. I met Andrew for the first time last year at the Off Road Expo and he was super cool. Then for him to invite us out to go test the bullet an hanging with him all day today, he is super cool. You would expect someone with the pocket book and toys he has to be somewhat of a pompass but he is the complete oposite. BTW, the Bullet was AWESOME!!!! Pics to come!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well we met up this morning at 8am out in Ocotillo Wells, CA to run and test the new Buckshot Bullet. This machine is amazing!! It is a full Chromoly Tube Chassis built by Buckshot Racing in Southern California Buckshot Racing: Off-road Sand Cars, Dual Sport Sand Buggies. It has an Aprilia V-Twin Motor, 6 speeds, and a whole lot of kick a$$ tucked between the 2 racing seats. This was by far one of the funnest UTV's and definitley the fastest UTV I have ever driven!! You can own this awesome machine for around $20K!! The production models will be around $25K but final pricing has not been determined. I will have more information for you guys soon but here are some pics to hold you over!

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Ya Buckshot will finish it off nice I am sure. I was pushing for the 4x4 but with that kind of power it will do just fine sand or hard pack I am sure. I have heard a few in our Glamis crew have already ordered up. So we will see how they do this season.

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
The new Buckshots sandcars come with a real nice capsule type interior nicer than my Escalade. lol

I am sure he will build to what the customer wants.

Joey did you e-mail a link of this thread to Andrew? I know he is a busy guy, I don't see him on the forums. If not I will or Joey can hit him with your guys questions and input on the build. Andrew is a cool guy and is always listening to what the drivers want!

I let my kids play on his Sand car

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
There will definitley be a rear firewall on the production units. If I understood Andrew correctly interior options, paint, body, etc.. will be up to the buyer as to what they want. This unit was very simple and I think that was Andrews goal, be very simple with this unit and keep cost and weight down while not sacrificing quality. He has some minor changes to make, we learned a little today, but overall this car is amazing to drive.

Rick, I posted the link to Andrew's FB page and have been trading emails with him. He plans to sign up and if all goes well we will see a Buckshot logo on the site!!! Thanks for all your help in making this happen Hapa!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
I was lucky enough to log some seat time in this badboy today and let me tell you, the pictures don't do this car justice! Zero to pucker with 3 flicks of the polished shifter!!!

Thanks Andrew for the opportunity to sample your latest creation, you have another winner!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
no video luis...it got too hot so we split. The production vehicle will be 6-8" longer, have a bit better styling on the side bars/panels, and will be a bit more refined in the all around looks. But as far as performance and handling this car is a top notch Buckshot....

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
no video luis...it got too hot so we split. The production vehicle will be 6-8" longer, have a bit better styling on the side bars/panels, and will be a bit more refined in the all around looks. But as far as performance and handling this car is a top notch Buckshot....

no video wheres the car cam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000