CA-Lungren is TPAC's First Targeted House Race

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
Dear Trail Voter,

The Trail PAC is proud to announce its support for Dan Lungren for Congress (CA-CD7) as its first targeted House race in the 2012 election.

Dan is a pro-trail champion who recently attended and spoke at the 2012 Hangtown MX near Sacramento, CA.

His opponent, Ami Bera, has been endorsed by Big Green's League of Conservation Voters (LCV). LCV has also besmirched Dan with one of their patented smear campaigns by listing him as a member of their "Flat Earth Society." I guess LCV doesn't like it when candidates differ from their far left green view of politics and public land access.

This is one of the tightest House races in the country and Dan will need the support of trail voters in his District and also fiscal support from OHVers in other parts of the country to help maintain a pro-trail majority in the House of Representatives.

TPAC will be working hard with trail voters to support and defend Dan Lungren from attacks that come from extreme environmental PACs. TPAC is also planning to host a large rally for Dan as we get closer to Election Day on November 6.

If you would like to help sponsor that rally and other fundraising efforts for this specific race, please contact Don Amador at: [email protected]

See you on the campaign trail!

Don Amador, Founder
The Trail PAC
www.thetrailpac.com

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
I will be sending a donation! Not like I have a lot of choices in Kalifornia!
Right on Bear!

Yup, none of them are perfect but prior to the redistricting, he had been my Rep for many years.

I have attended plenty of his Town Hall meetings, dinned with him at several of my Wife’s Rotary Club and Chamber of Commerce functions where she rubs elbows with him. Never mind all the correspondence I have sent and replies I’ve received from him regarding access issues in my District.

He has a balanced point of view in my opinion and while he supports conservation efforts at many levels he also supports “multiple-use sustained yield†principles on Public Lands.

In other words, the guy doesn’t want OHVs ripping through Yosemite and frankly I don’t either, nor do I go there to recreate since I hate rules, crowds and concrete camp sites that ruin tent stakes.

Don’t care for GREENIES either! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000