Calling ALL Polaris RZR RACERS!!!! SPONSORSHIP

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This opportunity goes out to all Polaris RZR UTV Racers!

UTVUnderground and RZRWraps.Net is looking to sponsor 2 Polaris RZR racers. It does not matter what series you are racing in, all we ask is that you race! We are looking for someone who needs and wants to put a full custom graphics kit on their UTV that would include UTVUnderground and RZRWraps but could also include their other sponsors as well!!!!!

To be considered we want you to post here in this thread, your name, a pic of your UTV, where you race, how often you race, and why you would like to have this sponsorship!

All entries must be submitted by June 17th. From there we will make a decision on the 2 UTVUnderground members to be selected!!!!

check out RZRWraps.net || Wrap Your sideXside to see their products and designs and start thinking of your own!

mc93yj

Mar 29, 2010
hobart indiana

my name is jeremy I have a 2010 rzrs.I am from indiana and started racing last year at the badlands in Attica IN in there trec series. We race once a month.I am planning to run a rally raid and a ecors race this year also.I would like this opportunity so I could try to get more people interested in sxs racing and to rep utvunderground in the midwest.just a few things about sxs holz stg3 kit,utvinc cage pro armor doors,afco silver series shocks,black rhino beadlocks,dfr harnesses and few other odd and ends.

mark#63

Apr 27, 2011
NoHo,CA
My name is Mark Parrillo I live in so cal, my rzr is a 2009s. I race the WORCS series, currently in 6th place in class 2, and this summer I'm going to do some desert races. I also take my car to pismo,glamis & my local desert riding areas. So I would also be representing the sponsorship other places other than the racetrack (really good publicity)!

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

LakeFire

Apr 19, 2010
Ione
My name is Ryan Drake, I race in the VORRA Race Series. I have a 2009 RZRS that I won 3rd place last year in and I am currently in the process of rebuilding my RZR so I can race in the Desert in the BITD, VORRA, and hopefully SCORE races. Included are two pictures of my rig what it was and what its becoming. The build was inspired by Jon Crowleys Rig and build buy the same builder.

tjof1959

Team Jean Racing
Jun 3, 2011
My name is Dennis Jean of Team Jean Offroad Racing. We are currently racing in Northern California and Nevada in the VORRA short course and desert series of which I am the defending 2010 UTV champion. We have also raced in Southern California GP's. We race a 2008 RZR set up for the desert and a 2009 RZR set up for short course. Our intent is add the BITD series next year with our desert RZR and to possibly add a RZR XP to race the WORCS series in 2012 as well as continuing to race the VORRA series.
<O:p</O:p

In partnering with RZRWraps and UTVUnderground our goal is to provide as much exposure as possible for our sponsors by entering as many races as possible on the West coast.

If our team is selected to be sponsored by RZRWraps and UTVUnderground we hope to work together to plan the desired level of exposure that our team can supply to you due to our team having multiple UTV's as well as a UTV hauler.

View attachment 4612

View attachment 4613

View attachment 4614

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
My name is Lacrecia Beurrier. I have been racing UTV's in the desert for the last 3 years. I have all top 5 finishes with 1 win. We were racing our Rhino but have just about completed our new RZR. We race BITD, MORE, WORCS and a few other venues. I am one of 2 women DOR in BITD and we get tons of exposure because we are women and we finish so strong. We are looking forward to racing the MORE Powder Puff and BITD Desert Challenge coming up in October. If we are chosen as a sponsored driver you will not be disappointed! Our Current sponsors are: GBC Tires, OMF, Parker Oil, JetTrim Seats. Check our our website to see stats and photos with the Rhino Rockstar Custom Motorsports ? Rockstar Racing ? Lake Havasu City, Arizona
View attachment 4636

View attachment 4637

View attachment 4638

View attachment 4639

View attachment 4640

Attachments

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well, I can't compete with what these other folks are doing, but you can't win if you don't enter.

We will be running at Victorville Raceway for starters. They've finally started something close. With the economy being what it is, we all know it takes more than the spare money you have to enjoy our sport.

At present we have a stock 2010 RZR-S. We are in the process of putting a 1.75" DOM tube cage with full doors and race nets on it.

We plan on working into it SLOWLY and do what we can with the budget we don't have.

Any considerations are appreciated, and we'll definitely fly the colors proud!

Good luck to everyone!!! Lots of talent here...

Dan ...

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
My name is Sean Cook and I represent Cook Off-Road Racing. Our primary sponsors are Fabtech Motor sports, Rigid Lights, NOS Energy Drinks, Maxxis Tires, and PD Apparel. We have been involved with off-road racing for over 20 years, and have raced just about every major venue. We are currenly competing in the Best in the Desert series as well as co-driving for Team Jean in the Vorra series. This past year we have competed at Monster Jam, Adelanto Grand Prix and have been present at numerous shows put on by some of our sponsors such as 4 Wheel Parts.

Our vehicle has been featured in numerous promotional ads for Maxxis Tires and Fabtech, we have been highlighted in some of the Rhino Mayhem videos as well as some of the Best in the Desert films.

We would welcome a chance to represent the UTV Underground Nation on our race RZR. We also have room available on our newly acquired enclosed race trailer. We look forward to the outcome of this opportunity and good luck to all who have entered.......To finish first you must first finish!

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000