Calling ALL Polaris RZR RACERS!!!! SPONSORSHIP

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am happy to announce that UTVUnderground and RZRWraps.net have selected Dennis Jean's team and Lacretia Brewer's team. We also want to announce that RZRWraps has also selected to sponsor the Can-Am Commander ownder and driven by Michael Lansky.

It's never easy to select only a couple of winners out of a fret group of cars and teams.

Rugged Radios will also be sweetening the deal by tossing in a Rugged sponsorship!

Look for more giveaways and racer sponsorship opportunities here on UTVUnderground!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Yee-Haw!

it shows ya that even a farm implement can get sponsorship if you dress her up pretty enough!

In all honesty, thanks a ton guys...really looking forward to the new skins...lord knows we could use a little freshen'ing up!

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
Congrats to everyone that won, and yes even the farm equipment.....lol. I am sure that Can Am will look good with the work Turnkey is doing and a new wrap.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Woo Hooo! Thank you so much! It is very much appreciated! Can't wait to see the new RZR in pink! Thanks to Rugged Radios also, I can't wait to see what they have to offer! Need those pink UTV Underground stickers, Joey!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000