Calling ALL UTVUnderground Members: UTV Manufacturers Want Your Opinion!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Hey guys, so I know I post these things a lot but I do it for a reason. #1 is usually it gives some free stuff away. #2 I believe in actual end users giving OEMs their direct feedback. This helps them ultimately make better products for all of us. This is another one of those cool opportunities to join a network that keeps you informed on when an OEM is looking for help in driving/testing new machines.

Join PowersportsConnect today and have the opportunity to voice your opinion to the manufacturers of motorcycles, ATV and UTV models, accessories and more!

Manufacturers want to hear from YOU!

Members of PowersportsConnect are often called upon to participate in online and paid in-person studies where you get to see, interact with, and even test new products!

Membership is always free and automatically enters members into various sweepstakes for amazing prizes!

CLICK HERE AND JOIN TODAY to be entered in the current sweepstakes for your choice of one of the following:
1. GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition

2. Fox V2 Race Helmet

3. $300 Amazon Gift Card

Rules for the sweepstakes can be found HERE. PowersportsConnect is operated by Clarity Research, LLC. Clarity is contracted by powerports OEMs to conduct product research aiding in the development of future vehicles. There is no cost to be a member of PowersportsConnect and your personal information will not be shared with any other organization.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000