Campland by the Bay

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Not sure if anyone is interested but I will let everyone know. In August we are going to this place. <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]
Campland On The Bay, San Diego Camping, RV, Tents, Hookups
Campland Site Plan We are staying in the "H" section. The days are August 5,6,7 leaving on 8th. I know that this is not a ride but it's a great time to get together by the water and just drink and enjoy life. It's not cheep, we are paying 376.00 for the weekend but I reserved it now an will pay it over the next few months so that way I will not even know it happen when I get there. Let me know if there are any takers......
[/FONT]

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Maybe we'll go down with boat and our rig to Fiesta Island right across from there and come pick you guys up.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE HAVE STAYED THERE SEVERAL TIMES WHEN IT USED TO BE $75 A NIGHT. FUN PLACE. YOU CAN WATCH SEA WORLD'S FIREWORKS. I HEARD THEY ARE VERY PICKY ABOUT EVERYTHING NOW WITH LOTS OF RULES. WE ARE WAY TOO FINANCIALLY EMBARRASSED TO GO THERE.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
I have five kids and hate that place! The last time we went I reserved a place to park my boat and trailer(paid extra $ for each night they dont allow boat to be stored at your campsite). Other people parked in the boat parking area but had no boats( nor did they have the prepaid permits). The "Park Rangers" dont have a clue about how to handle the problem. I am like "call a tow truck", long story short they had no way of dealing with drunken and uncooperative people that stay there. I had nowhere to park my boat or trailer and I had already paid to stay for the three day weekend. After staying one night we went home the next day. :mad: I will NEVER go back!!

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
we have been there a couple times.

Keep your stuff locked up. I think we got something stolen each time we went there. Might come down for a day and ride bikes around. I know that area pretty well and know a really great place to eat that ill have to take you if i come

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az

Keep your stuff locked up. I think we got something stolen each time we went there. Might come down for a day and ride bikes around. I know that area pretty well and know a really great place to eat that ill have to take you if i come
Sounds a little Ghetto, with peeps stealing shit. I always like going to Newport Dunes Rv park, super nice and I leave all of our shit out and never had one problem yet in all of the years Ive gone there over the 4th of july.
Check it out its cool.
They have onsite boat launch and boat parking its a bad ass park.

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Sounds a little Ghetto, with peeps stealing shit. I always like going to Newport Dunes Rv park, super nice and I leave all of our shit out and never had one problem yet in all of the years Ive gone there over the 4th of july.
Check it out its cool.
They have onsite boat launch and boat parking its a bad ass park.
I have also been there a lot. I love that place. The bike riding is awesome and your right i've never had anything stolen there. 4th of july down there is the best. right under the fireworks. My aunt has parked the moho down there for a month the past couple years. dont thing its happening this year in the market right now.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I have five kids and hate that place! The last time we went I reserved a place to park my boat and trailer(paid extra $ for each night they dont allow boat to be stored at your campsite). Other people parked in the boat parking area but had no boats( nor did they have the prepaid permits). The "Park Rangers" dont have a clue about how to handle the problem. I am like "call a tow truck", long story short they had no way of dealing with drunken and uncooperative people that stay there. I had nowhere to park my boat or trailer and I had already paid to stay for the three day weekend. After staying one night we went home the next day. :mad: I will NEVER go back!!
Sorry to hear that, we went some friends last year and everything went well.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA

Sounds good and will lock stuff up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000