Can am Maverick X3

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I am sure this is going to be a Bad A$$ car and I am pulling for it. I want to see and hear the results in 6 to 9 months once they start leaving dealers floors. This should be enough time to show if there is any flaws.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Here is a quote from Tim at SDR after testing the X3 in Glamis Today.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
I read that last night. I don't think there will be any negative feed back about the car. Cam Am hit the mark with this car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Congrats

Not so sure now. They want a freakin ton for these things! I was told a "cheap" price was just under $30K. I called Chaparral and they want in the $33K range! I think I'll wait until PoPo starts giving the XP's away. I was told they just knocked $3K off the 2 seat prices. CRAP!!!!! Man, that's a ton of cash for that thing. Back to the drawing board...

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Not so sure now. They want a freakin ton for these things! I was told a "cheap" price was just under $30K. I called Chaparral and they want in the $33K range! I think I'll wait until PoPo starts giving the XP's away. I was told they just knocked $3K off the 2 seat prices. CRAP!!!!! Man, that's a ton of cash for that thing. Back to the drawing board...
Hey Dan, 2 seat base model is supposed to be 2k less than polaris 2 seater... the most decked out is supposed to be 26.7k.... MSRP of course... either way, someone will have some deals at the sand show, perfect time to buy ;)

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
You don't have to get the XRS model. Especially if you do a lot of trail riding. I would consider the XDS model which is the 64" wide model with the good shocks and some other goodies. It is priced at about the same as the XPT ($24,000ish).

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
At that price it would make the choice between a XDS X3 and the turbo XP tougher.

Does this mean the non-turbo XP will be in the 16k range?

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
i am wondering if they are going to be debuting the new 2017 XPTurbo at the SSSS because EVERYBODY from polaris is going. They gotta be doing something this next week. Its coming soon i know that, just wondering if its this next week soon.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
That would be interesting because I do not think Polaris has every had a booth at the Sand Show or unveiled anything there. Usually Bert's Mega Mall is the big showcase for all the custom Polaris stuff and the other dealers at the show have a bunch of Polaris stuff.

We be kinda cool for them to have the 2017 XPT there. It would help take away some of the sting of the recalls and the X3 release has put on them.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
That would be interesting because I do not think Polaris has every had a booth at the Sand Show or unveiled anything there. Usually Bert's Mega Mall is the big showcase for all the custom Polaris stuff and the other dealers at the show have a bunch of Polaris stuff.

We be kinda cool for them to have the 2017 XPT there. It would help take away some of the sting of the recalls and the X3 release has put on them.
You can go online to see what vendors have Booths.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I was told they already dropped the non Turbo by $3K. I'm torn because that X3 is everything I've thought about doing to mine and then some. I just can't afford that much $$$ when I'm trying to retire in 3 years!

I'm going to see what happens at the SSSS....

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016
I'm hoping Cat sneaks us a peek of what is coming in the spring... I know the RG edition will be released at the SSSS, but either there or at Hay Days I want to see a teaser of the all new one coming down the pipe...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rayc30 and dkiewicz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000