Can am Maverick X3

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Its really crazy the prices all of this stuff cost. My Buddy just bought a New Mustang for 31k

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: jajl22

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
The cost of boats is even worse. At least the watercraft world has started to release more reasonably priced models.
Yeah the Boats are pretty big money now days that's for sure. I'm a new Marine Dealer and some of the Boat pricing still shocks me.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
The cost of boats is even worse. At least the watercraft world has started to release more reasonably priced models.
Buying a new Boat these days takes some Gold Balls credit so ya gotta be somebody to buy these new ones. It's not a simple deal like these cheap Toys.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
If it was not for 10-15 year financing, I don't the boat manufactures would sell anything.

At the prices of these SXS I can see 10 financing coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
If it was not for 10-15 year financing, I don't the boat manufactures would sell anything.

At the prices of these SXS I can see 10 financing coming.

Even with longer terms it's hard to buy a boat. My high end Tritoons can go for over 160k and my cheap Tritoons are 40k. Some of the Big Cruisers go for north of 200k. So a 10 to 15 year payment on that means you better be a Baller / Shot Caller. Lol.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Last edited:

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Crazy how expensive a pontoon boat goes for. As crazy as how fast they are now too.

That Tritoon does 49 to 50 mph at Lake Powell with 5 people and gear.and 2 Doggies . With a 350 Verado.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
These are not your old Pontoon boats anymore. Lol. One of the South Bay customers built one with 3 300hp mercs on his and holds the record at the Lake of the Ozarks shoot out at 114mph.
Or you can beef up your boat with just a few Big Mercs. Like this white and green one.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Seems a little sketchy going that fast in a tritoon.

the scariest is doing 100+ in a 18' flat bottom

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Seems a little sketchy going that fast in a tritoon.

the scariest is doing 100+ in a 18' flat bottom

Sheet of plywood with a Big Block is always exciting. Lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Lmao! That is my friend's boat. Had not been in a flat bottom in 20 years. I quickly remembered why I don't like riding in them.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
So back to the I can't afford anymore toys thread, I saw on facebook last night Arctic Cat is releasing a RG Pro model on 9/16/16.... My guess is at the sand show? So on Friday, I could possibly see a new cat, a new X3, and a new PoPo???? that might all add up to wet pants :/

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
pics 139.jpg

When I fist bought my pontoon (2006) there was very few out there. Now it seems everyone has them. It seems not long after someone get on my boat a short time later they have a pontoon. I have had this one for 10 years now and still in great shape. I keep it covered and parked under a 36' pull through RV and Boat shed, the reason I say that is because I have my Toy hauler and boat under the same roof. The bass boat there I no longer have.

Reactions: warlock

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
So back to the I can't afford anymore toys thread, I saw on facebook last night Arctic Cat is releasing a RG Pro model on 9/16/16.... My guess is at the sand show? So on Friday, I could possibly see a new cat, a new X3, and a new PoPo???? that might all add up to wet pants :/
It would be nice to see Polaris, Can Am, Yamaha and Artic Cat all competitive maybe that would bring prices down. I know with me planning to retire in a year from now, I'm not going to be able to afford to replace my toys as they get older. And I think prices are only going to get worse.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
The Robby Gordon wildcat will not have an increase in Ho. It will have new rear suspension set up with King shocks. It will come with some other cool stuff.

They had them at the Sand Show last year.

The new Wildcat XX will be released in February. That is suppose to be a whole new design and motor.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
The Robby Gordon wildcat will not have an increase in Ho. It will have new rear suspension set up with King shocks. It will come with some other cool stuff.

They had them at the Sand Show last year.

The new Wildcat XX will be released in February. That is suppose to be a whole new design and motor.

Nope, The Robby Gordon cars gonna have a Naturally aspirated 3 cyl that makes I think 140 hp range if I remember correctly.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Nope, The Robby Gordon cars gonna have a Naturally aspirated 3 cyl that makes I think 140 hp range if I remember correctly.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
That would be sweet if they do that, but I would think they save that motor for the Wildcat xx coming in February.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000