Can am Maverick X3

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
That would be sweet if they do that, but I would think they save that motor for the Wildcat xx coming in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Robby has been Testing it out with the 3 cyl and Im sure its gonna come with it cause Arctic cat Will be the Laughing Stalk if it has that POS twin.

Reactions: jajl22

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
He maybe testing it, but from what I understand the big daddy all new wildcat is what they are releasing in February.

What we will see next week is a fully decked out wildcat X with the Gordon suspension, King shocks, different seats and cage. Maybe they bumped up the HP a little.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
He maybe testing it, but from what I understand the big daddy all new wildcat is what they are releasing in February.

What we will see next week is a fully decked out wildcat X with the Gordon suspension, King shocks, different seats and cage. Maybe they bumped up the HP a little.

Then why release a Turd. Cause thats all it will be is a Polished up TURD.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: jajl22

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
If they release the Wildcat with the new suspension and the same old motor that will be an absolute joke...with the problems Popo has been having as of late and the hype of the X3 they should release it now, if not they will be behind the curve again as usual with AC...not that the new one wont be cool but will be water under the bridge at that point.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
The X3 has set the bar really high now and i think it is going to be hard for the (SXS Industry) to advance leaps and bounds past that...Once the new redesigned Wildcat comes out and we see Popo answer the X3, it is going to come down to minor changes in the model year releases and the incorporation of new technology.

Word on the street is we will see some very aggressive pricing on the XP1K and XPT

Rise Above

Sep 7, 2016
San Diego, Best Coast
It would be nice to see Polaris, Can Am, Yamaha and Artic Cat all competitive maybe that would bring prices down. I know with me planning to retire in a year from now, I'm not going to be able to afford to replace my toys as they get older. And I think prices are only going to get worse.
Is Arctic Cat really in the ballpark to compete? Everyone I talk to considers them entry level, not really as well built or as capable offroad.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Is Arctic Cat really in the ballpark to compete? Everyone I talk to considers them entry level, not really as well built or as capable offroad.
They seem to do pretty well at KOH. I belive the class points leader in the youth 800 class is at WORCs in an AC also unless Seth is leading mow. Havnt checked since summer break.

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
If they release the Wildcat with the new suspension and the same old motor that will be an absolute joke...with the problems Popo has been having as of late and the hype of the X3 they should release it now, if not they will be behind the curve again as usual with AC...not that the new one wont be cool but will be water under the bridge at that point.
I'm guessing they spent a lot of money with RG to produce this edition of the wildcat, which is why they are going to try and recoup some money. Also I'm not sure if RG had anything to do with the all new wildcat XX, if not it would explain a little more on why they are waiting and not just throwing away money.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I'm guessing they spent a lot of money with RG to produce this edition of the wildcat, which is why they are going to try and recoup some money. Also I'm not sure if RG had anything to do with the all new wildcat XX, if not it would explain a little more on why they are waiting and not just throwing away money.

The RG edition was suppose to be released last year. They had them at the Sand Show. Something delayed the introduction.

RG and some others have been driving and testing the new wildcat xx since at least last year.

AC released a time frame of when the new Wildcat will be released and it has been February 2017 for quite some time. The mystery is what motor it will have. The wildcat has always had good suspension. They were really the first to have low center of gravity, longer wheelbase and lots of suspension travel. Just never had the HP to complete the package.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssb4 and jajl22

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
back to topic please, this thread is for the bad ass Can Am X3

Welcome to the new Can Am Underground (Formerly rzr underground)

Reactions: Simi Dude

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
back to topic please, this thread is for the bad ass Can Am X3

Welcome to the new Can Am Underground (Formerly rzr underground)

You got it back on topic. Man the Rams sure looked like shit the other night. Lmao!

I will let you know if the X3 is badass after I test drive it on the 24th

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
The RG edition was suppose to be released last year. They had them at the Sand Show. Something delayed the introduction.

RG and some others have been driving and testing the new wildcat xx since at least last year.

AC released a time frame of when the new Wildcat will be released and it has been February 2017 for quite some time. The mystery is what motor it will have. The wildcat has always had good suspension. They were really the first to have low center of gravity, longer wheelbase and lots of suspension travel. Just never had the HP to complete the package.

Good suspension? LOL

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
If the RG edition keeps a dual forward pivot traditional buggy rear trailing arm design, it will be far suppior to the radius rod setup of others

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000