Can am Maverick X3

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Can am Maverick X3

From what I see....It looks Bad Ass. Lets just hope this is the one that is bullet proof. I am sure it will have its problems like all the rest. Nice looking ride though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
that thing is waaaaaay bad ass. Best UTV offering in the market today by leaps and bounds!!!! I just put a deposit on one....

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
Showing up in the shop soon, for a full BITD build, cant wait to take a sawsall to it

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
Showing up in the shop soon, for a full BITD build, cant wait to take a sawsall to it

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
that thing is waaaaaay bad ass. Best UTV offering in the market today by leaps and bounds!!!! I just put a deposit on one....

You dropped off my deposit too? Oh wait you sneaky SOB you used my deposit to make your deposit!!!!

I really got to stop sniffing glue when you come up with these plans. LMAO!!!

Reactions: ROTAX

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I hate to say it but it looks like Can Am is going to start pumping them out, “The Maverick X3 is the latest addition to our off-road model lineup as we continue to deliver on our promise to introduce a new side-by-side vehicle every six months through 2020.” While Polaris is going to be pumping them back in due to there recalls.

Shame on Polaris, there starting to let people down. Maybe its time to hire all new engineers and start getting things right. I would be pissed if I had a do not ride turbo with no fix in sight. Polaris should be buying back or making monthly payments for these folks. Sad situation!!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I have a feeling Polaris is rolling heads to get everything sorted out and on the right track. I saw plenty of turbos running around in Pismo, so I guess some people are not too concerned. Hopefully, the recalls and the release of this X3 will force Polaris to really concentrate on putting out a quality product.

I guess Can Am is going to try and hit very market segment. Hopefully the next release is the 4 seat version of the X3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000