Can am Maverick X3

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
A friend bought a 2 seat 2016 turbo at the show for 20 grand OTD. Great price and you can fix the issues for a few bucks and have a awesome machine.
Which dealer if you don't mind saying? I talked to one in particular on Friday, looking at maybe a 4 seat and 2 seat. Was told the great price, and then the fees.... It's always the fees... then it was we only have 2 or 3 left so I should put a deposit down...yeah right..., The wife gave me the go ahead, but my gut tells me to hold off and not impulse buy. 20k OTD is possibly worth it, they were at 19.9k, plus 999 fee, plus TTL, yeah, a lot more than your buddy

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
you get what you pay for....... just sayn.....

Its always tempting to go for the better money deal, but consider whatever you buy, you have to live with. I'd rather sell a kidney to get the better car ;)

You can't beat Can Am quality..... XRS may not beat a new 2017 XP turbo, but who cares

Reactions: sand shark

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
The cheap pricing on the 2016 XPT is going to be with the bigger dealers. They scope up the left overs for a much cheaper price and have more wiggle room.

Just have to negotiate the otd price.

The X-3 XRS is a badass ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Can am demo rides sep 24,25 at Glamis by the beach store near the vendor area
Call and book a ride they have a few spots available Saturday and Sunday
they say the ride /demo is about 2 hrs in total so you can go out and ride the dunes ...
1 (844) 666-5584
come by the store and say hi

Reactions: ROTAX and Glamisfan

BRONCOBOY

Sep 22, 2014
Temecula
Which dealer if you don't mind saying? I talked to one in particular on Friday, looking at maybe a 4 seat and 2 seat. Was told the great price, and then the fees.... It's always the fees... then it was we only have 2 or 3 left so I should put a deposit down...yeah right..., The wife gave me the go ahead, but my gut tells me to hold off and not impulse buy. 20k OTD is possibly worth it, they were at 19.9k, plus 999 fee, plus TTL, yeah, a lot more than your buddy

BERTS, plus you qualify for the Polaris gift certificate they mail directly to you. I think with a couple of mods these are excellent machines. Get a Clutch kit from Adam at AirDamn Clutches, a billet Fuel Rail and Fuel Line from RPM and a Radiator from CBR and your ready to have a ton of fun.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Supposedly they start shipping and will be at the west coast dealers late next week or the following week

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
FB post said they had axle issues. But I don't think they are running stock axles.

Have not heard of others breaking axles. There are not enough out there to know if it is an issue.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
FB post said they had axle issues. But I don't think they are running stock axles.

Have not heard of others breaking axles. There are not enough out there to know if it is an issue.

Yeah I don't want to imply there are "issues" perse, should have rephrased that. I had heard heard there have been some people breaking axles. But of course, a lot of times its just driver lol

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
On my demo ride a front axle popped out on one of the units. But considering how people hammered on them it was likely due to driver error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000