Can the Yamaha YXZ1000 make the Baja.

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by Shane Redline, Apr 11, 2017.

1. NIKAL

NIKAL Well-Known Member

Yes this is great for the sport as a whole. As much a Polaris wants to win, they too would have to agree that having other manufactures winning too, is better for the sport and even their stock holders. Because if you dominate, and the other manufactures don't feel it's worth their money and effort, then you'll have nothing to prove and no reason to be there. The stock holders will want you to invest else where, because the money could be spent better promoting the company and not necessarily this product.

So competition is good!

2. facteryfmf

facteryfmf Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv

This thread is simply hilarious....

They race VW bugs in baja....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. az_amsoil

az_amsoil Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved

What is your point?

Class 11 struggles to finish within the time limit. The amount of effort they put in to just reach the finish of a race is amazing. I've been out there as they bounce by and it's inspiring. Little money, antique equipment and a mountain of heart & determination. But the goal is to finish. Mad respect for class 11 racers!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

4. bluediamond

bluediamond Active Member

I think myself and everyone that replied took this thread as asking Can the yxz be competitive in desert racing. Not just get a finish.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 3 Amigos Racing

3 Amigos Racing New Member

How do the new SCORE Pro Stock rules now factor in this car for Baja in a stock class?

6. george.felix

george.felix George

Somebody complained and had this video blocked.....I wonder who would do that? Hmmm? I don’t think Polaris or Yamaha would be offended so someone’s a sore loser.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019