Chance for someone to score parts

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Hey guys,

I was just informed that my insurance company is going to total out my 2010 RZR-S. I'm getting hosed real bad on the deal as they say its worth 9k and I have 21k in receipts on it. None of my add ons or mods are considered in the value. I am going to be given a chance to remove any upgrades if I have the stock parts to put on. Many of which I don't. So heres what I have for RZR-S owners that we can likely work a deal where you bring me your stock part plus a small fee and you get my goods. No shipping, you come by my house and we deal. Located in Tustin, Ca.

New Fox 2.0 rear shocks with rebound and DSC - your rears and $500, I just paid $1100 for these

I also have Fox Podiums in front with the Makin Trax progressive springs... your stockers and $100

UTV Inc wide, lift off doors with blue beauty washers on all bolts $400

DWT beadlocks with 26x9x12 Duro Powergrips, near new tires with minor road rash on wheels... your bald ass wheels/tires and $200

Pure Polaris ram air hood (some scratches)... your hood and $20

Odyssey PC925L battery... your stocker and $80

Your stock cage for mine and $250 built by Prestige Motorsports 1.5" .095 DOM... it needs to be repowdercoated if you care to as it got some road rash from my rollover but the cage is still straight and way better than a stock RZR cage. Has 17" mirror and tabbed for a light bar

Full UHMW belly skid 3/8"... your stocker skid and $125

I also have a brand new spare pair of the Robby Gordon white/blue/black seats I will sell for $75

This was my RZR a few days before I rolled it. It was in great shape as I take car of my stuff.

JTKJR

Mar 20, 2012
So Cal
I'm interested in your front & rear shocks, & wheel/tires, do you know if those shocke fit a 2012 rzr 4 800. Let me know, I'm in Los Angeles area, Thanks

QUOTE=mosslager;122571]Hey guys,

I was just informed that my insurance company is going to total out my 2010 RZR-S. I'm getting hosed real bad on the deal as they say its worth 9k and I have 21k in receipts on it. None of my add ons or mods are considered in the value. I am going to be given a chance to remove any upgrades if I have the stock parts to put on. Many of which I don't. So heres what I have for RZR-S owners that we can likely work a deal where you bring me your stock part plus a small fee and you get my goods. No shipping, you come by my house and we deal. Located in Tustin, Ca.

New Fox 2.0 rear shocks with rebound and DSC - your rears and $500, I just paid $1100 for these

I also have Fox Podiums in front with the Makin Trax progressive springs... your stockers and $100

UTV Inc wide, lift off doors with blue beauty washers on all bolts $400

DWT beadlocks with 26x9x12 Duro Powergrips, near new tires with minor road rash on wheels... your bald ass wheels/tires and $200

Pure Polaris ram air hood (some scratches)... your hood and $20

Odyssey PC925L battery... your stocker and $80

Your stock cage for mine and $250 built by Prestige Motorsports 1.5" .095 DOM... it needs to be repowdercoated if you care to as it got some road rash from my rollover but the cage is still straight and way better than a stock RZR cage. Has 17" mirror and tabbed for a light bar

Full UHMW belly skid 3/8"... your stocker skid and $125

I also have a brand new spare pair of the Robby Gordon white/blue/black seats I will sell for $75

This was my RZR a few days before I rolled it. It was in great shape as I take car of my stuff.

[/QUOTE]

JTKJR

Mar 20, 2012
So Cal
Not sure if my last reply went through, I'm interested in your front/rear shocks, wheels/tires, I'm in the Los Angeles area, do you know it the shocks will fit a 2012 rzr 4 800?

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
The RZR4s have a heavier spring rate. The wheels and tires will work though.

JTKJR

Mar 20, 2012
So Cal
Thats true, forgot about that, let me look into what it would take to change out the springs, I'll get back with you, thanks,
I may still want the wheel/tires. They're all the same size correct
26x12x9"?

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
holy crap that sucks!! damn insurance company.

I wish I lived closer I would take those shocks off your hands.

If you still have them around KOH time I might make a detour

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Jason,

I'll take the cage. Rear bumper comes with it right? Can come over tomorrow.

Steve 951-782-1479

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
That is a great deal on the shocks and front springs. Someone looking to upgrade their "S" suspension only needs to put down $600 for 4 progressive springs (retail $449.00 & these springs are the good ones not the ones UTV Inc. is presently selling for the "S") and 2 Dual Compression Adjustable Fox 2.0 shocks (retail $1100). Don't let a great deal slip away!!!!!!!

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Jason,

I'll take the cage. Rear bumper comes with it right? Can come over tomorrow.

Steve 951-782-1479
Yes Steve, I just need a stocker to put on it. RZR is still at the dealer until I am told to pick it up as there is a bill due the insurance needs to pay. Should be this week. My plan is to have everything swapped over by next Monday so they can tow it away and pay me.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Okay, these items are spoken for... cage, skid plate, wheels/tires, battery. Still have the doors, shocks, hood, seats, HIDs - $20.. no LEDs as I am keeping the Rigids. If you are interested shoot me an IM anyways as a backup for an item because I am sure someone will flake out.

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
Yes Steve, I just need a stocker to put on it. RZR is still at the dealer until I am told to pick it up as there is a bill due the insurance needs to pay. Should be this week. My plan is to have everything swapped over by next Monday so they can tow it away and pay me.
Sounds good. I have a stock cage for a 2010 "S" to swapout. I'll bring greenbacks, two Benjies and a Grant. I'll do the tire/wheel deal also if someone flakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000