Chance for someone to score parts

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Okay guys, anyone I have made deals with. I picked the RZR up today from the dealer and got it home. I will begin pulling off parts for you all in the morning after I get off work tonight. Plan is to have the insurance company haul it away Monday. I do work graveyards and am off Friday Morning until Sunday morning to do exchanges. I have all your #s but shoot me a PM to let me know when you want to come by and do the swap.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Hey guys...thinking my day use trailer may also be for sale. Worked perfect for my RZR-S. Its a 2010 Interstate Loadrunner with the diamond plate package, LED lights, tandem axle with brakes on both, spare, side door, under coating, rubber diamond plate looking flooring just added. has plywood walls so you can hang shelving. Really nice trailer for Rhino, RZR, RZR-S, the door opening is 63" wide so its not gonna work if I get an XP. I measured the rear of a new XP and its 66"... Not 64" like the specs say...so the 3" difference will mean I would have to ratchet strap the rear together to suck it in...might work, might not... Honestly don't know. So Im thinking it may be better to sell and get a 7x14. Thinking $3500 firm... Will fit a RZR-S with stock cage when backed in. Have new heavy duty ramps (not the ones pictured) also for $200. Trailer is dirty right now as it goes from storage to the desert and back.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Okay guys... throwing up another set of wheels and tires... I sold off the beadlocks and got these in trade. They are way too nice and too much rubber left for the salvage yard. These are stock take offs with OG Big Horns... look like new to be honest. Bring me your plugged POS shit tires and dinged rims in trade and $250 today and these are yours. fronts are 26x9x12 and rears are 26x11x12

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Okay fellas... just came up on a hard roof in a trade... I know someone needs it $50 today.. come and get it...

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Hey guys... Decided I am gonna sell my 10" Rigid amber light... Includes Axia mounts for 1.5" tubing $300...the connector has been cut off as the wiring was ran through the cage so you will need to crimp on your own of whatever style you want. As always...pickup only.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Well I stripped the little bitch down as much as I could...thanks everyone who helped out.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Good question... 1985 Toyota flatbed crawler.... J/k. Looking at both the Maverick and XP but may wait a few months to see what Polaris releases mid year or if Yamaha rumors are true. Ultimately I think it will be an XP because there are deals popping up on them now on Craigslist that make them more appealing. Let someone else take a bath on upgrades this time.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Good question... 1985 Toyota flatbed crawler.... J/k. Looking at both the Maverick and XP but may wait a few months to see what Polaris releases mid year or if Yamaha rumors are true. Ultimately I think it will be an XP because there are deals popping up on them now on Craigslist that make them more appealing. Let someone else take a bath on upgrades this time.
not a bad idea to go with an XP, the aftermarket makes all kinds of stuff and if you break down chances are someone will have an extra Xp part in stock.

if you keep waiting on the next new thing you will be waiting alot and not riding. I waited for almost a year before i had to buy someting (T4) then i waited another 8 months for the Maverick.

good luck waiting, it sucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000