Chance for someone to score parts

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
not a bad idea to go with an XP, the aftermarket makes all kinds of stuff and if you break down chances are someone will have an extra Xp part in stock.

if you keep waiting on the next new thing you will be waiting alot and not riding. I waited for almost a year before i had to buy someting (T4) then i waited another 8 months for the Maverick.

good luck waiting, it sucks.

And you are 100% correct... the rate this game has been changing lately if you plan on having the latest machine all the time you are going to go broke...at least I will. I figure I upgrade about every 3 years usually and if I wait around for the new Yamaha or Polaris's next release it will take another year before the mark up premiums drop and the aftermarket is dialed in. If I grab an XP now the price is right, its still plenty fast, aftermarket is saturated and parts are plenty. I would really like to try a new brand and interior layout but it is what it is and the XP is a great machine. Back on the topic of parts. After I wreced mine in Ocotillo I went a couple miles down the road to a ATV rental joint that rents shitty quads and hammered RZRs a couple miles from camp. I told the guy I was looking for a ball joint and some other odds and end. To my amazement he opened a box and handed me a new ball joint and had nearly everything else I needed. Little things like that can save your weekend. Unfortunatly I needed a lot more to get drivable but it the parts he had on hand did get me to a point I could load it up on a trailer under its own power.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Well I picked up a new base model XP yesterday..back in the game bitches... Wanted eps but didn't want to pay for any of the other stuff they force on you in the LE package as thats all getting changed anyways. Gonna try to make Ciscos ride next weekend to break it in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000