Charity Short Track Race

I<3Dirt

Apr 27, 2009
Hi My name is Haley Ptacek and I’m putting on a charity short track race for a school project but the processeds go to the World Food Programme (WFP) organization this organization does a program called fill the cup for starving kids in third world countries.
WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - the UN food aid agency

Luna Maya | WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - the UN food aid agency
This race will be held at Lake Elsinore MX Park 31919 Cereal street. Lake Elsinore, Ca. 92562. On May 30<SUP>th</SUP> 2009. Entry fee for racing is $100 this covers driver and crew chief $50 dollars of this will go to the organization. Regular admission is $10 per person.

ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>PRESS RELEASE:

Practice will be held first in the morning with 2-3 Racers at a time for a total of 5 practice laps. I came up with the idea to make time for an open track after the races are over. So anyone that is entered in the race wants to go do some more laps, it will be aloud.

Trailer camping is aloud Saturday night, not Friday. Beer is going to be aloud, but only in red cups, and they ask to be of age, and if asked for photo ID and not of age, will be kicked out of the event. So just keep it on the DL and it should be fine.

Time will be taken by hand by the track workers, along with flaggers, announcers etc. they’re going to try and keep the watering to a minimum, but due to the rules they have to keep the dust to a minimum.

Pit bikes will be allowed only with helmets. No rhinos for pits, quads, etc.

Fuel cells are not a requirement but would be appreciated. Window nets are a requirement, cab cage, helmets, and fire suits.

For anyone that wants to take photos or video, there will be no extra fee’s, but when buying your ticket, you will have to talk the track manager(Brandon) and will have to sign a waiver incase of any accidents regarding you on the live race track.

The $100 entry fee covers driver and co driver admission.

8 lap Qualifying<O:p></O:p>
15 lap main with mandatory restart at lap 7

Starting position for the main race with go by your qualifying time.<O:p></O:p>
For food drinks and such, there working on getting Wienerschnitzel to come out there.

Also recommend, bring chairs. They have about a football field long grand stand made of dirt.<O:p></O:p>
Please send me your information, [email protected] or [email protected] just so I can have a ball park on how many Racers those are actually interested!
<O:p></O:p>

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Im pretty sure we are in for this one. The TORC race is that weekend but the UTV's dont run sunday......all i need is a ride there which may result in me ridding in the right seat for this one:eek:

It be fun to see you guys come out and play too, goodlluck with this Haley

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000