Cheerleading coach fired after posing with my Teryx

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
Thats so stupid!!! My kid doesn't make the team and his/her innerchild is devastated for the rest of his/her life!!!! So i'm going to ruin you life. Why can't kids learn to live with rejection now a days. I remember when not everyone made the team, when they had tryouts and those that didn't make it had to live with it. I know a kid that didn't make it one year and worked his ass off to make it the next and because one of the schools best.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Thats so stupid!!! My kid doesn't make the team and his/her innerchild is devastated for the rest of his/her life!!!! So i'm going to ruin you life. Why can't kids learn to live with rejection now a days. I remember when not everyone made the team, when they had tryouts and those that didn't make it had to live with it. I know a kid that didn't make it one year and worked his ass off to make it the next and because one of the schools best.
Actually they probably did her a favor. She's getting much more publicity now and how much could a cheerleading coach actually make?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000