Chopped and lowered cage

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
looking good, Nothing more gratifying than making your own stuff!!
Yea...no doubt. I'm also a broke @$$ baller and can't afford to have a shop do it. I just don't see myself tackling any aluminium work anytime soon. I guess I'll have to pay for that.

RoamRocker

If the Trailer is a Rockin, Roam somewhere else -
Jan 24, 2009
Yuma
Yea...no doubt. I'm also a broke @$$ baller and can't afford to have a shop do it. I just don't see myself tackling any aluminium work anytime soon. I guess I'll have to pay for that.
Yea... i did my own doors. It was TOUGH AS HELL! It came out OK i guess. It does not look anything like a pro job lol. But i tell ya what, $80 for a sheet of aluminum and its done so screw it lol

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
Yea... i did my own doors. It was TOUGH AS HELL! It came out OK i guess. It does not look anything like a pro job lol. But i tell ya what, $80 for a sheet of aluminum and its done so screw it lol
I feel ya....I still gotta do my roof. One shop wanted $350. A 5x10 piece of aluminium is $170. I don't see a $180 in labor

GREGC

My Rhino Does Wheelies - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
looks good. shoulda rocked the v-bar though.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I'm doin it all myself. Just had to pay for 5' of 1 1/2" .120 wall

I'll leave that up to you pres. weekend. I'll have Jenn make you a drink and then send you off in my Teryx. Sound like a plan?

Ok dont let him drink it till after the ride, but he will just come back and say my little spinkter kitty is faster!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000