CHRISTMAS LIGHT PARADE

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
FRIDAY NIGHT @ 6:00 P.M. THERE WILL BE A CHRISTMAS LIGHT PARADE IN IMPERIAL. THERE WILL BE @ LEAST 2 DIFFERENT GROUPS OF SIDEXSIDES PARTICIPATING. WE WILL BE IN IT. THIS PARADE IS A LOT OF FUN FOR PARTICIPANTS & SPECTATORS ALIKE. COME CHECK IT OUT. SCHANNON WILL YOU BE WITH DON SAMPSON'S GROUP? WE WILL BE.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Ronnie that is the plan if mine gets put back together, Jordon Implement is doing the engine repairs and taking care of all my warranty issues, so if its done we are planning to meet at Don's and then drive to the starting point I would reccomend 4:30 to check and make sure everything works. See you all there one way or the other.:eek:

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Ronnie that is the plan if mine gets put back together, Jordon Implement is doing the engine repairs and taking care of all my warranty issues, so if its done we are planning to meet at Don's and then drive to the starting point I would reccomend 4:30 to check and make sure everything works. See you all there one way or the other.:eek:
THANKS SCHANNON. SEE YOU FRIDAY @ DON'S. AFTER THE PARADE I THINK WE WILL DRIVE THE RHINO TO LA HACIENDA.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Alpine Parade of Lights last Friday night. Tammy spent $40 on candy to throw out to the kids and it still wasnt enough there were so many people so stock up Ronnie.
Sorry, Black Berrys dont take good pics at nght.

Cody in the SR1

Mom, Poppy, & the kids chasing.

Reactions: 1 person

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Alpine Parade of Lights last Friday night. Tammy spent $40 on candy to throw out to the kids and it still wasnt enough there were so many people so stock up Ronnie.
Sorry, Black Berrys dont take good pics at nght.

Cody in the SR1

Mom, Poppy, & the kids chasing.
GOOD JOB DOUG. THEY LOOK VERY NICE. JENNE IS @ COSTCO RIGHT NOW. I FORGOT TO TELL HER TO GET CANDY. I BETTER CALL HER.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000