Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
dang cisco OUR phone takes some good pictures huh :D

nice pics guys had a great time. Only one missing was brev and kind of craig but he would have rsvp'd then dropped to wine taste anyway. ;) love you baby

porknbeanr

Jul 28, 2010
Canyon Lake Ca,
I just wanted to add on what a great time Pam and I had with all you guys! It was fun to finally meet everyone......what a great bunch of people! Jim, George and Bill thanks again for your help with my trailer jacks. Cisco and Vicki...that was by far the best tasting Carne we have ever had. I still need to find out how you marinate those peppers.
We made a bunch of new friends and can't wait till we can go again!
P.S. George..Keep us in the loop if you plan a Mammoth Ride. I think UPS Bob would be interested also.

Brent and Pam

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I just wanted to add on what a great time Pam and I had with all you guys! It was fun to finally meet everyone......what a great bunch of people! Jim, George and Bill thanks again for your help with my trailer jacks. Cisco and Vicki...that was by far the best tasting Carne we have ever had. I still need to find out how you marinate those peppers.
We made a bunch of new friends and can't wait till we can go again!
P.S. George..Keep us in the loop if you plan a Mammoth Ride. I think UPS Bob would be interested also.

Brent and Pam
BRENT IT WAS GREAT FINALLY MEETING YOU, PAM & WAYNE. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON ANOTHER RIDE WITH YOU GUYS. I AM CHECKING INTO THE DOORS @ PRESTIGE. :D :D :D
RONNIE & JENNE GOLDEN

THIS TIME YOU GUYS WERE THE LONE CAT. WE HAD OTHER RHINOS. IT WAS NICE NOT BEING THE LONE PETUNIA RHINO IN THE GROUP.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Great pics everyone.....it was a fun trip.........I think PB is right, I will save up for an LS1 motor for my 4. Brev should be able to knock it out in one day..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000