Clearance Sale

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Just in time for Memorial day, show off your patriotic spirit by sporting one of these Red, White, and Blue, star spangled headsets. These are in very limited supply, so only 14 people will get these at this great price. Our standard H42-RED headsets are normally $159 retail, but as a special memorial bonus we're blowing these out at only $99!! Click the image to purchase now!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hey guys, here for another Clearance bump, and it's a doozy.. I've been working on getting more and more stuff up on the demo/clearance section of our site as well as throwing a few gems in specials for people who are paying attention to that part of our site.
$39!!!! (reg: $65)
First up is some RH3R 3 watt dual band radios. We loaned them to the local speedway (Santa Maria Speedway) for the Xtreme Speedway Tour not too long ago. Slightly used, but work great! I also threw a small bonus inside one of the boxes for the RH3R so cross your fingers :)

$85!!!! (reg: $159)
Need a headset that matches your blue radio? We have a couple display models left of our old style H42-BLUE. It's not actually old, we just recently changed to a lighter blue.

$274!!!! (reg: $349)
This is one of those gems I threw up for you guys. Brand new, in-box, unused, perfect condition (did I mention it's new?) RRP357. If you need an intercom (do you live under a rock?) this is a great price for this baby. Grab it while it's on special.

$10!!!! (reg: $50)
Holy crap, are we really selling a PTT for 10 bucks?? Hold on, I gotta check if this is right. *Cue the hold music*...
Well okay then. Yup, ten bucks.. There ya go, get a spare if you need it! Need an extension? We got em here!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
This one is a good one. When nobody was looking I snagged a 4 person ultimate 686 kit and threw it on the clearance rack. Nobody noticed so I'm putting it up for a stupid low price (almost $400 off... haha). There's only one so snag it up before someone notices!!

ONLY $899 (retail $1287.90)

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Lets see if we can get a few more web orders in today. I've got two headsets that I gotta get rid of. Red and Orange. Both H42's, both in awesome condition, both are $95, and both are capable of making the wearer time-travel.

Okay, maybe no time travel, but you will be riding in style (at the normal speed that time passes by, of course)

and

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Racing is loud. Whether your watching, working, or driving, there's no getting away from it. As much as I get a rush from literally feeling the roar of the engines in my chest, I also want to avoid the "ringing phone" effect that plagues me afterward. Which is exactly why I threw up a few hearing protection headsets on our Demo page. These headsets all offer at least 24 decibels of noise reduction, and come with a 3.5 mm coil cord to be able to listen to a scanner or other audio device. At 40% off, your ears (and wallet) will appreciate it.

$35.40 (retail $59)
H20-BLK
Over the head, listen only, hearing protection, black.

$41.40 (retail $69)
H40-BLK
Behind the head, listen only, hearing protection, black.

$41.40 (retail $69)
H40-BLK-R
Rubberized, behind the head, listen only, hearing protection, black.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Can i hook these to my hx-370? I need headset for the 3 glen helen races

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Can i hook these to my hx-370? I need headset for the 3 glen helen races

Short answer: Yes but you need the right cables

First you need the "jumper" cable for the hx370 found here. Because we dont have jumpers that output directly to 3.5mm, you will need an adapter that converts the jumper's 5-pin to 3.5mm. You would then use the 3.5mm cable that comes with the headset to connect the adapter to the headset. Just to be clear though, these are listen only headsets, they do not have microphones. If you are interested in only being able to listen on certain channels, we offer our awesome Nitro Bee that plug directly into the headsets without the need for adapters and jumpers.
PM me if you're interested or need more info.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
i just ordered a 2 way behind the head headset you had on clearance. now theres only one left. :) ordered th hx370 cable also. so i will be ready for johnson valley, glen helen and KOH 2015. thanx again rugged.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Time for the weekly clearance bump. Got a few more items up today that I know are gonna go quick.
First is of course a demo RH5R. Price dropped down to $65, ready to go.
Then there's this H42-BLUE headset with a scuff of the left ear cup. Only $80!
Need a replacement offroad intercom cable? Boom $25 each. Get both!
Last up is this VHF 1/2 wave NGP antenna. It even comes with a bonus Antenna Spring for added durability (and value). Only $38.40.

(Click the pictures for more info)

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hey guys, I got a GREAT deal here on a Rugged 3W Dual Band Radio. Normally $65, you can have this demo unit for just $39. It's in Like New condition, and there's only one at this demo price so you gotta act fast!

(click the image or here)

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
You ready for this? We have three RR660 4 Person Intercom Ultimate Kits that we need to get out of the warehouse asap, so we're letting them go for only $900! (That's $431 in savings!) This is a rare chance to get one of the best intercom setups at a fraction of the regular price, so act quickly because I know they won't last long!
Kit Includes:

(click image or here for details)

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Have a few more demo items to throw up on clearance, get them before they're gone!

First off is this old school RRP150 2-Place portable intercom. Compact, lightweight, and runs on a 9v battery. This thing is perfect for SxS and hanging out at the track.
($150)

Next up is a blue RH-5R 5 watt dual band handheld radio. This is one of our best selling products so there's not much I need to say about it. Check out the long list of features on the product page and you'll see it sells itself. ($65)

Rounding it off, there's a NMO UHF mount and cable with magnetic base. Who doesn't like magnets?
($40)

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Here's a great opportunity for anyone looking for a powerful mobile radio! The Vertex VX2200 is popular among pros and enthusiasts alike, and for good reason. 50 watts of power offering huge range (about 25 miles), 128 programmable channels, 8 character alpha tag display, and rugged durability - it's no wonder that the reliable VX2200 is the industry standard mobile radio.

Right now we have 2 web demos in stock for only $295! ($100 off regular price) Act fast, because they won't last!

(click image for product page)

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
Your guys clearance section is bad news for me lol. Every time I look on there I end up ordering something!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000