Close call at Miller Canyon pic

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Heres looking up at it ,pretty step. PB this is the part you did from a dead stop right?

Whoa-now its all coming back to me. That ride up that hill was gnarly. The photos posted by Jason do not actually show how far up the hill climb is. That could have really turned nasty.:eek:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Heres looking up at it ,pretty step. PB this is the part you did from a dead stop right?
Well if this is the photo of the trail we went thru the right and then went stright up and made a hard right up the trail right?? :confused:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Well if this is the photo of the trail we went thru the right and then went stright up and made a hard right up the trail right?? :confused:
Yup, that the way we went but looking at the pic I was thinking how I took it maybe some one handed driving.:eek:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Yup, that the way we went but looking at the pic I was thinking how I took it maybe some one handed driving.:eek:
Ya, Jack was right behind me and I thought I went the wrong way and was going to back up and try the one further right, but Jack was right there, so I held the brake and applied the gas and up I went! I couldn't believe it and I was there! All I know was I kept looking at the hole to the left thinking I am glad I wasn't in that! ;)
Nice. When I grow up I wanna be like Jack. LOL
Can't wait to ride that trail again this summer! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000