Cody Rahders wins 2013 Polaris RZR XP Class Title

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Cody Rahders piloted his UTVunderground/FOX/Magnum Offroad Polaris RZR XP900 to the win at Round 6 of the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series and clinched the 2013 RZR XP900 Class title as well.

Starting the season out with a string of 2nd place and one 3rd Cody was able to win Round 5 of the series and moved into the points lead with a 2 point cushion so going into Round 6 the strategy for the title was simple, win.

The day started out with a five lap qualifier where Cody laid down a sub one minute lap time to win qualifying and extend his points lead to 3 going into the main event.

"To win the title, with a 3 point lead I could play it safe and finish right behind second in points but Id rather just go out and win, then I don't have to worry about it at all."

For the main the start was inverted four positions placing Cody outside of row two and when the green flag flew he managed to pass the leaders by turn two and checked out leading the 12 lap main with a wire to wire win and clinching the XP Class title.

"I felt good, the car ran great, Fox had my shocks dialed, and even with two races on them my ITP tires were still hooked up. I just got out front and laid down laps. My spotter was even telling me to slow down at one point but that can be risky so stayed in it until I saw the checkers."

Cody Rahders and R3motorsports would like to thank the following for their support during the 2013 season.
Polaris, UTVUnderground.com, FOX, Magnum Offroad, ITP Tires, Muzzys Performance, K&N FIlters, K1 Race Gear, Method Wheels, RacerX Race Radios, Black Rhino, Sparks Racing, Starting Line Products, SFI Design, Lucas Oil, Team Alba, Frosty Burger Pine Valley.

Special thanks to Crew Chief Troy Patterson, Nick Novak, Kevin Sullivan, Jonathan Kelly, and my mom and dad.

Codys next race will be the LOORRS season finally at Lake Elsinore on October 26th & 27th racing the Black Rhino RacerX Toyo Tires V8 ProLite race truck.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Congrats Cody and team You guys are a strong team with a solid work and race ethic. WTG guys! Oh and I dig seeing the Method Race wheels on that bad boy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000