Kawasaki Cognitos Teryx LT kit spy photos

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Well, i finally finished mounting the new FOX B.O.C. shocks that some people call the RC3's. Not sure where RC3 came from but anyway, here is some pics. Now it is time to schedule a shock test and tune with Fox for both setups. Takin my car with the BOC's and my dads car with the RC2's. Should get em both dialed same day and then these kits are ready to ship soon after, and then please send your Teryx long travel kit money! :grin1:
here is my setup

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
FOX called them RC3 to me at SSSS? BUt that rex is lookin sick Justin!!!!! Great work!
thanks!

RC2 refers to the adjustability, R for rebound and the C2 for dual compression adjusters(high and low speed)

This BOC shock has the C2 part but not the R part. But they may end up adding the rebound adjuster down the road.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Justin the car is looking bad a$$$$, and thanks for the photos of the hood, it worked out awesome for me with that cut, and have had no probs since hood and connections come off with ease now one man job.:D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Looks great would love to be their with you guys testing.

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
rain postponed the testing last week, but we are on with FOX this monday!

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
So what happened? Does it handle like a champ?
Very Impressive!!
The guys at Fox seemed to be very impressed also. Tested both shock setups and got them both DIALED!:D:D

Now it is time to get inside the engine and make some more power. Would love to be able to get into the ITP/elsinore series!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000