Congrats again to Yamaha - yet ANOTHER win!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
This is not only good news for Yamaha, but I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that this is good news for us Yami people who have been hoping and waiting for something new and cool to come from Yamaha in the side x side market......this makes 5 out of 6 wins for Yamaha, and it definitely looks like the momentum is on their side!! I pulled this off of www.truthaboutrhino.com - check it out!! :)

FIFTH JURY VERDICT FOR YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION, U.S.A.; JURY IN ALABAMA ONCE AGAIN REJECTS PLAINTIFF’S CLAIMS REGARDING YAMAHA RHINO

Yamaha Statement on McMahon vs Yamaha Decision in Montgomery, AL

CYPRESS, Calif. – OCTOBER 22, 2010 – A jury in Montgomery, Alabama today rejected the plaintiffs’ claims and returned a unanimous defense verdict in McMahon vs Yamaha, a case involving an accident on a Yamaha Rhino. This verdict in favor of Yamaha marks the fifth time that a jury has rejected plaintiffs’ claims regarding the Rhino’s design, finding no defect in the Rhino, and the second in Alabama. In August, a jury in Alexander City, Alabama found for Yamaha in another Rhino trial.
Yamaha is saddened whenever anyone is injured in a Yamaha product-related accident, and we urge all our customers to follow the safety guidelines posted on the Rhino and in the owner’s manual, and to always operate the products in a safe and responsible manner. Drivers and passengers should at all times wear helmets, protective gear including over-the-ankle foot wear, and the vehicle’s three-point seat belts.
The Rhino is a safe and useful off-road vehicle when driven responsibly, and has won virtually every “first in class†award and top safety ratings in independent reviews since its introduction.
Yamaha stands firmly behind the Rhino and will continue to vigorously defend the product.

SxS Vehicles are recommended for use only by licensed drivers age 16 years and older.

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000