**CONTEST** Simpson RACER Giveaway **CONTEST**

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I originally had no intention of entering this. Looking at your stuff compared to mine.:( But the UTV underground supports us so I need to support them.

Background: Im from SLC Utah. We have some amazing desert around here but not much racing. We do have BOR Racing witch has never ran UTV's until sold to a new owner Named Allen Gerber. When he first bought the last June I emailed him and asked if he would open up a UTV class. He is an awesome guy and said lets do it. September was our first and last race for the season. It was a scramble to get race legal but I made it. At this point I have never even been to a desert race so its all new. Long story short I DNF due to a roll over.

I am the only UTV with a DNF

So I was down but not out. The rebuild is underway and I will race the full BOR series starting with the Wendover 300 May 1st.

New improvements Include a new cage witch is about 70% finished.
New homemade suspension http://www.utvunderground.com/f56/homemade-teryx-long-travel-2944.html

A few Build pics

My team is lacking in areas that seem to count the most. Budget, Experience, and Talent. You would think with a combo like that We could at least all be good looking but that's not even true. (Other then my beautiful wife.)

Areas my team is doing more then alright. Good Attitude, work ethic, Friends, and of course our awesome family's. Last race My wife and My codrivers wife had a craft table set up out side our trailer. We had several people stop by just to laugh a little at the fact they have never seen that at a desert race before. In-spite of all the bad we had an awesome first race and cant wait to get back at it.

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Big props Ben! One of my favorite Rhinos of all time!

Heres Mine

Car was built as a true dual sport racer, with front and rear removable bumpers, one for each for Desert (with 2 spare tires), and Short Course. Current configuration is for short course, powered by a Yamaha R1 1000cc street bike motor and chain drive 2WD, for the new SR1 UTV class at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Yeah, I bought it and Ive raced the heck out of it. And Ill continue to do so. I havent had to do a whole lot to the car, thankfully. We went out and did some suspension tuning today...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000