CRAIG & THE FIRES. ANY WORD?

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
ANYONE HEARD FROM CRAIG & HOW THE FIRES ARE DOING? WE HAVE BEEN BUSY VISITING & EATING, SO WE HAVE NOT SEEN MUCH NEWS. THE BIG THING HERE IS THE CLOWN KICKING A DOLL THAT LOOKED LIKE OBAMA. HE WAS GIVING IT CPR. I GUESS THAT ISN'T PC. IT WOULD BE OKAY IF IT WAS ANY REPUBLICAN IT LOOKED LIKE. OOPS I AM TURNING INTO YOU PB. :D

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thanks for the concerns Boys and Girls, But we are fine, we were in an evac zone, but all is good now. No damage for us, but a total of 346 homes were lost. I do want to give a BIG Thanks you out to all of the Fire Fighters and Police that were involved. it Always amazes me at how a town will come to work with each other no matter the race, everybody works as one!, wish we could always do that.
Thanks again for checking in.

Love you guys.
Craig

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
It's amazing how people pull together at a time like that, kind of amazing how things go back to the status quo after it's over. I never really understood that. Glad to hear you guys are good, I have some family in Colorado Springs and they're in good shape too :)

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
CRAIG , SO GLAD YOU & YOUR FAMILY ARE GOOD. OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO THOSE FAMILIES THAT LOST THEIR HOMES. GOD BLESS THE SAFETY WORKERS THAT SAVED ALL THEY DID. I HAVE A SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FIREFIGHTERS ON MY F-250. LOVE YOU CRAIG. I WANT TO STOP BY & SEE YOU WHEN WE ARE ON OUR WAY HOME FROM BAJA MISSOURI.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
DUDE! HOW SOON YOU FORGET. I DON'T DRINK & I DON'T LIKE STEAK. BIG JUICY WELL DONE CHEESE BURGER & A DIET PEPSI FOR ME, JENNE LIKES MEDIUM WELL STEAK. NOW THAT WE ARE HERE IN BAJA MISSOURI SHE HAS BEEN DRINKING SWEET TEA. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN, BUT NOT FOR TOO LONG. DON'T WANT TO WEAR OUT OUR WELCOME.
Just let me know when you are stoping by, and how long, what type of beer and how you like your steak!

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
DUDE! HOW SOON YOU FORGET. I DON'T DRINK & I DON'T LIKE STEAK. BIG JUICY WELL DONE CHEESE BURGER & A DIET PEPSI FOR ME, JENNE LIKES MEDIUM WELL STEAK. NOW THAT WE ARE HERE IN BAJA MISSOURI SHE HAS BEEN DRINKING SWEET TEA. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN, BUT NOT FOR TOO LONG. DON'T WANT TO WEAR OUT OUR WELCOME.
Hey DD, if you do stop by Craigs, could you grab my watch ?

Left it in the night stand next to the bed......:cool:

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ok, then we will be serving up some cheese burgers and sweet ice tea. let me know when you are thinking about heading our way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000